FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Longwei

Fury Warrior - Solo Content problem

Hi guys i've recently started maining Fury ( A month - month and a half ago ) I dont have any problems in terms of dungeons/raids or pvp dps is fine and things like that. My biggest problem is doing WORLD content in terms of losing way more hp then I should on a pack of trash on Argus for example. I feel like walking around without FIghters Chow is unthinkable. If I use BC and Odyn's Fury and then WW I will one shot mobs and that wont be the problem,problem is sustain outside that burst window that kinda makes it annoying I'd say . Any tips in terms of sustain in solo content would be nice :) 

I'd swap to Shockwave and use it on every pack you round up before unloading your AoE. Running legendary bracers can also work.

Realistically though, if you're pulling so much that you're dying to it, just pull less?

U didnt understand me , I am not pulling/dying but for example lets say I am doing a WQ that requires me to kill 10 mobs on Argus. I will finish it easily in terms of how fast would it go but I would be at half hp after it ,dying isnt the problem its just the sustain with for example Pala I would demolish them the same way ,maybe a bit slower but I would lose alot less hp doing it , I just feel like bloodlust isnt enough sustain for solo content 

- Essentially what I meant to say is that I feel like as a Fury Warrior my sustain is lower then any other melee class in the game in terms of solo content,even Arms heals for atleast 50% more then I do . . .

Edited by Longwei

I main and quest as Fury and I do just fine but I also understand that when my burst AoE is on CD, I don't pull 10+ mobs, either. Unless you've taken Warpaint as a talent, you take 20% increased damage while enraged. Make use of Enraged Regeneration when you can, take some healing pots with you, and use your judgement when pulling multiple mobs.

Ooooor you download world quest group finder and do the quest in groups :-). I know, this don't solve your problem...it's just a solution how you don't get too much damage.