FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cookiepoppers

Best Spec at 110?

Hi, Im currently leveling a mage up right now, playing Fire. Just wondering if this is the way to go at 100/110 when I choose my artifact weapon? 

Thanks in advance, really enjoying the playstyle of fire, so im hoping this spec comes out on top!

57 minutes ago, Cookiepoppers said:

Hi, Im currently leveling a mage up right now, playing Fire. Just wondering if this is the way to go at 100/110 when I choose my artifact weapon? 

Thanks in advance, really enjoying the playstyle of fire, so im hoping this spec comes out on top!

Update; I heard frost is decent to play, but icy veins guide from 100-110 suggest fire leveling. Want something easy (ish) spec wise, Should Frost be better for casual raiding normal / heroic antorus?

Take what you like playing.
If you really care about 'being the best spec' you should be able to play both specs, or any of the specs really well.
So why not take the one you enjoy and become good at it :)

On 12/20/2017 at 12:56 PM, Cookiepoppers said:

Update; I heard frost is decent to play, but icy veins guide from 100-110 suggest fire leveling. Want something easy (ish) spec wise, Should Frost be better for casual raiding normal / heroic antorus?

Depends entirely on what you want. As Wooecht says, if you don't care, play what you want. If you want the best spec:

• Single target - Fire or Frost. Depends on fight.
  • AoE - Arcane or Fire.
  • Cleave/Spread AoE - Fire.