FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
kaaret

Sub Rogue, stats - Mastery vs. Versatility (no tier-set)

Dear all,

I just have a small question. In the Rogue section of Icy-Veins, it says that "Note that if you have very little Versatility, you might want to gem for this stat.". My question is "what is little"? Depending on the gear I put on (it changes depending on situation), I have somewhere between 95-105% Mastery, and 2-7% Versatility. Almost all my gems are Mastery, and I also eat Mastery food when in dungeons. However, with my percentage of Versatility, should I rather gem all sockets with Versatility, and eat Versatility food?

I can see that the stats are almost the same weight, but still; should I aim for something or is it not that important?

3 hours ago, kaaret said:

Dear all,

I just have a small question. In the Rogue section of Icy-Veins, it says that "Note that if you have very little Versatility, you might want to gem for this stat.". My question is "what is little"? Depending on the gear I put on (it changes depending on situation), I have somewhere between 95-105% Mastery, and 2-7% Versatility. Almost all my gems are Mastery, and I also eat Mastery food when in dungeons. However, with my percentage of Versatility, should I rather gem all sockets with Versatility, and eat Versatility food?

I can see that the stats are almost the same weight, but still; should I aim for something or is it not that important?

As long as they aren't wildly out of whack, it shouldn't matter much in that small an amount. 

That said, I'd probably go mastery just because gigantic dance/dfa crits make me all teary eyed.