FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cedar

A Brewmaster Situation (Monk Class Hall Quest)

I am attempting to complete the Monk class hall quest and am stuck. The Champions of Legionfall achievement is Blackout Kicking my hind end! I have checked wowhead, google, and my questing addon which defines any prerequisites for a given quest. The only sort of prerequisite that I can find is the need to complete a quest from Maiev Shadowsong in Broken Shore first. According to the information that I have, I am supposed to be able to pick up the quest "Champions of Legionfall" (which in turn sends me back to the class hall to pick up the Brewmaster Situation) from Maiev as I have just last night completed the invasion assault quest (part of Breaching the Tomb) last night. I can find no quest from Maiev or Blanche in either Broken Shore or Peak of Serenity.

I realize that this is more of a wowhead question than an icy veins one, but I figured I would get a better answer from a monk forum.

On 12/26/2017 at 2:52 AM, Cedar said:

If anyone is interested in taking a look, my character's name is Patellapunch

How far have you gone through the Broken Shore? Can you open all quest hubs in your quest log and take a screenshot? Might be able to find it by looking there.

Blainie, you are everywhere! I will take screenshots for you, but it will be 24-48 hours until I can do that due to work. Thank you for looking.

This monk is pretty cool. I started her because I was bored with my main, but is now one of my favorite to play.  I am truly enjoying that you get paid (increased DPS) for not hitting the same two buttons over and over!

39 minutes ago, Cedar said:

Blainie,

Please let me know if this will work for you. If not, I can recreate to meet the need.

It's perfect - I'm taking a look at this now, will need to do a bit of research.

43 minutes ago, Cedar said:

Blainie,

Please let me know if this will work for you. If not, I can recreate to meet the need.

Have you finished your Monk campaign completely?

Also, have you researched the order hall upgrade to let you equip two legendaries?

It seems these two are required to be able to move on with the quest.

On 12/29/2017 at 11:01 PM, Cedar said:

Blainie,

I only have four followers so far. See screenshot. Here also, I have completed what quests that have shown themselves.

This will be the cause then (sorry for responding so late!) - you need to finish your campaign first before getting the Champions quest. Try watching a video of a monk campaign playthrough and go through the steps from when they have gained 4 followers. Eventually you'll find the quest you need to do.

11 hours ago, Cedar said:

Thanks for the advice, Blainie!~

No problem and good luck with finishing your campaign!

Blainie,

Just had to come back and follow up on this post. I finally found the answer. I had completely given up on being able to complete the class hall and had moved on to other things. I couple of days ago I accidentally clicked on Iron Body Ponshu. I had ignored him before because he only had the quest for artifact weapons, and I was not ready for brewmaster. My accidental selecting of Ponshu turned out to be a happy accident because he now had other quests for me. I got them all completed, and now have also completed the class hall. 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2018 at 5:44 PM, Cedar said:

Blainie,

Just had to come back and follow up on this post. I finally found the answer. I had completely given up on being able to complete the class hall and had moved on to other things. I couple of days ago I accidentally clicked on Iron Body Ponshu. I had ignored him before because he only had the quest for artifact weapons, and I was not ready for brewmaster. My accidental selecting of Ponshu turned out to be a happy accident because he now had other quests for me. I got them all completed, and now have also completed the class hall. 

I'm delighted to hear it! Well done and good luck with getting your class mount!