# 2x (6) Siphon Soul
# 1x (7) Abyssal Enforcer
# 2x (8) Twisting Nether
# 2x (9) Voidlord
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor

FAQ:

Q1: Why no Skull?

A1: In the purest form of greedy control, the goal is to answer to everything and set up for the best turn 25+ match up. With so many board wipes, removal and heals, we usually have the time to draw a voidlord or two, cube them, copy the cube, and make a sandwich. 

Q2: How do you win?

A2: Fatigue plays a factor, but you'd be surprised how much damage 6 1/3s deal... wait no you wouldn't... its definitely 6.

Q3: How do you sleep at night you monster?

A3: I like to drink green tea an hour before bed and listen to piano with rain in the background. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNH1baA_7k

Q4: What do you do against Raza Priest or Exodia Mage?

A4: Accept that combo decks will occasionally go off before I can beat them down. Usually their impatients is their undoing though. 

Seems to be good :) ... but I keep getting more and more bored by the taunt stuff. I often just concede simply because I don't have (won't spend) time for this.

I updated the list to give it a more aggressive game:

+2 Mountain Giant 

+2 Corridor Creeper

-2 Vulgar Homunculus

-1 Abyssal Enforcer

-1Hellfire

I did some testing with Hooked Reaver and I usually end up casting them on turn 4 as a 4/4 when I would much rather drop Mountain Giants. Corridor Creeper is also more or less the same.

Mountain giants are pointless for this deck, mountain giants are meant to improve your odds against combo but that is if you can capitalize a bit on the pressure, something which you can't do with this list, you should instead use cards like gnomeferatu or dirty rat or maybe lichking? they can potentially allow you to steal games from priests or mages without costing you too much. Mountain giants will make you worse against aggro or midrange, they are good as a cubelock but not as a pure control lock, you should just accept that combo is a losing case but that's not a problem since the ladder is filled with aggro and midrange at this point.

Gnomeferatu is an unreliable gamble.

Ofc there will be games where you mill the highlander priests raza or anduin, but in most games you just mill one card that is as good as any other draw for your opponent and then there are games I had today, may opponent played it milled my Tirion and I drew Leeroy instead in my turn and killed him/her.

Edited by Caldyrvan

2 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

Gnomeferatu is an unreliable gamble.

Ofc there will be games where you mill the highlander priests raza or anduin, but in most games you just mill one card that is as good as any other draw for your opponent and then there are games I had today, may opponent played it milled my Tirion and I drew Leeroy instead in my turn and killed him/her.

It's more like a "free" chance to auto-win a game which on it's own is a big thing considering that the chance is quite a good one, it also gives you an edge on mirror matchups even if you don't mill something important, lastly the body is decent enough to defend against a threat early on therefore you don't really lose anything. As for the above example, in the long run milling leeroy and saving you would equalize the times it milled tirion, i mean there is no way for its effect to cause you harm, you can only benefit from it even if that happens rarely.

2 hours ago, Aizensama88 said:

... you can only benefit from it even if that happens rarely.

Then why not use a card that will be more likely to benefit you?

6 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

Then why not use a card that will be more likely to benefit you?

Because this not so frequent benefit is better than any other guarantee  benefit in this deck, what other benefit can outright win you a game or give you an incredible advantage? the chance for this benefit is balanced around its reward, what we care is the long term and how it would affect our winrate compared to another card, well any other card wouldn't make a difference winrate wise in this particular deck since the deck already accomplish its goal which is to destroy aggro decks, gnomeferatu can make a huge difference on your winrate by turning a losing match intro a mediocre one. If you draw it against aggro or midrange its just a body capable enough that doesnt really hurt much and if you draw it against control or combo you have like 12%+ chance (at worst), to get a considerable advantage, of course your winrate doesn't increase by 12% but its not far off either and all of this adds up since you are playing x2 gnomeferatu and x2 rats, all of it together can increase your chances by a lot, Well if the op feels that there is another better card he can use that's ok, i would personally not play pure control lock without it, playing mirror or priests would feel really really bad despite that i don't think the op would have a problem, considering that there is too much midrange and aggro on the ladder.

2 hours ago, Aizensama88 said:

Because this not so frequent benefit is better than any other guarantee  benefit in this deck, what other benefit can outright win you a game or give you an incredible advantage? the chance for this benefit is balanced around its reward, what we care is the long term and how it would affect our winrate compared to another card, well any other card wouldn't make a difference winrate wise in this particular deck since the deck already accomplish its goal which is to destroy aggro decks, gnomeferatu can make a huge difference on your winrate by turning a losing match intro a mediocre one. If you draw it against aggro or midrange its just a body capable enough that doesnt really hurt much and if you draw it against control or combo you have like 12%+ chance (at worst), to get a considerable advantage, of course your winrate doesn't increase by 12% but its not far off either and all of this adds up since you are playing x2 gnomeferatu and x2 rats, all of it together can increase your chances by a lot, Well if the op feels that there is another better card he can use that's ok, i would personally not play pure control lock without it, playing mirror or priests would feel really really bad despite that i don't think the op would have a problem, considering that there is too much midrange and aggro on the ladder.

I am with you on Gnomeferatu. 

Playing a control deck is about card advantage too, so even if you don't hit a combo piece, you are getting rid of a resource, which is what this deck wants to do. The last piece of the puzzle; play f***load of taunts several times, heal yourself constantly, and make sure your opponent doesn't have enough to resources to pass them and hit you.

For cubelock it is not important because cubelock is not a pure control deck. For controllock at least one copy is a must. If you play against quest mages, other warlocks and spiteful decks all day long, Gnome and Rat should be included in two copies both.