FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
coolrunnings

Fury: Trinket Help

I have 3 trinkets and I'm not sure what combo I should be using w/ 4pc t21.

910 Convergence of Fates

960 Khaz'goroth's Courage (iLvL increasing every week with the blessings)

960 Seeping Scourgewing

I know CoF is the "go-to" trinket for Fury warriors but when I did a quick sim on raidbots, I actually sim'd higher with Khaz'gorth and Scourgewing equipped. Is that website accurate? Is it time for me to drop CoF or would that be a bad idea? I've been using CoF for so long so that the idea of trying out new trinkets is foreign to me.  Thanks in advance

Edited by coolrunnings

7 hours ago, coolrunnings said:

I know CoF is the "go-to" trinket for Fury warriors but when I did a quick sim on raidbots, I actually sim'd higher with Khaz'gorth and Scourgewing equipped. Is that website accurate? Is it time for me to drop CoF or would that be a bad idea? I've been using CoF for so long so that the idea of trying out new trinkets is foreign to me.  Thanks in advance

CoF at 910 and Scourgewing at 960 are extremely close on general sims. It's completely possible for it to go either way on your personal sims. If your sims are telling you wing > CoF, then use wing. I assume it's very close, though?

2 hours ago, Blainie said:

CoF at 910 and Scourgewing at 960 are extremely close on general sims. It's completely possible for it to go either way on your personal sims. If your sims are telling you wing > CoF, then use wing. I assume it's very close, though?

Yes, they are pretty close for me personally, about a 0.8% difference with wing edging out. I just wasn't sure if it was accurate in simming the CoF. Sometimes I get super lucky procs and BC is up before I know it, and other times I'm not so lucky. And then there's the execute phase, when I battle cry/bloodbath during that phase my dps explodes! I guess just the thought of having BC a few secs sooner had me second guessing.

I am really open to trying out new trinkets as I, like many of you, have been using CoF for so long that it's nice to have something else equipped. And I did hit the dummies for a few minutes and I can see why the scourgewing is putting up good numbers. Would you say the scourgewing is more for single target fights? I wouldn't mind switching trinket combos depending on the encounter. Thanks!

You should try the Kg + scourgewing combo on a single target boss. Could have interesting results. Could you post logs from vari were you used that?. 

on multi target you definitely go for CoF. 

Fury seems very rng dependend with t21. I got logs with 1,6 mil ST and same boss 1,9 mil ST. Same gear. With pantheon proccs etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milka said:

You should try the Kg + scourgewing combo on a single target boss. Could have interesting results. Could you post logs from vari were you used that?. 

on multi target you definitely go for CoF. 

Pretty much this. Scourgewing becomes worse as soon as a second target is added because of that additional proc.