FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Rogue Dungeon Run

Guest TitusLeo

C'thun with bag of tricks plus sceptre of summoning can be pretty nice if your forced to pick non-excellent treasures as it can get you a C'thun burst really quick turn and synergises well with other treasures like primordial wand and double battle-cry.

Guest Kagan

It says Rod of Roasting is a bad choice. However, Evasion + Preparation + Rod of Roasting is instant win for 9 mana ? So I think it is not a bad option.

21 minutes ago, Guest Kagan said:

It says Rod of Roasting is a bad choice. However, Evasion + Preparation + Rod of Roasting is instant win for 9 mana ? So I think it is not a bad option.

Evasion won't proc on your own turn, so this combo is just as viable as simply casting Rod alone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest C-thun is best thun!

I do realise the disadvantages of the C’thun-buckets. I did make it the first run that I went for the Cult though. Not really by playong any C’thun but with double captured flags. Ironic though.

Guest ElColonn

Hi,

Thank you so much for this guide, Rogue was the only class I struggled hellishly to clear the dungeon with.

I followed the guide and it worked first try.

It was my 15th time loosing to the dungeon.

Thank u so much !

Cheers

Guest Nick Masters

You said that C'Thun is bad but for Rogue especially, I think it's best choice (with some luck in drawing)

I won with the Rogue with the cult of C'Thun more easily the the Jade build (however I got Battle Totem and Totem of the Dead)

This was my draw :

For passive, got first Battle Totem (double cry - perfect for boosting C'Thun quickly) ans for the second Scepter of Summoning (perfect, my C'Thun costs 5 instead of 10 and 2 others cards from cult that initially costs 8 and 9 gems !)

For the active cards, got Wondrous Wand (really good, pick up 3 cards to 0 costs, with some lucky your C'Thun.)
The second I got Portable Forge (but never use in the game, and in my case wasn't useful, but te better choice of the 3)

In the draw, i pick up cult of C'Thun 6 times and the 2 times I haven't this choice I picked up Bag of Tricks ...
Why ? Because it gaves me 2 cards "Shadowstep" which does "return a friendly minions in your hand, it costs (2) less !"

Oh my god, with the double cry, C'Thun have done a mega burst to all my enemies, even if I  think it was to late I survive each time !
With this, you can draw C'Thun on the board multiple time and it's marvelous !

For me, best choice than jade (with good passive of course).

I won with it in the first try.