FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KirTyun

Frost DK Crafted Legendary?

Hey there,

I am just leveling a new DK alt (lvl 90 atm) and I am thinking about to buy the legendary belt for 90k.

My question: Is it worth the money or not? 90k is much Gold for me. Atm I have 300k.

Craft it for an alt?.. yes.. buy it?.. no.

If you don't have full 100 - 110 heirlooms the gold is better spent on those and then invest in a few cheap crafted gear items to kick-start Argus world questing.

For leveling I'd save rested XP and just hit invasions by using the World Quest Group addons.. you can ( but don't :P ) AFK through those in a group for minimal effort. This method will see very benefit little from high gear levels.

Edited by Browed

I disagree with browed. If you can afford the 90k it's always worth the investment. The ilvl bump alone will save you a lot of time finding groups and meeting hard barriers like those for lfr.
And if you go questing the extra stats might save your live a few times too thus giving even more time.

And even at 110 i still often use the thing for my speedset, just so i can keep up with other classes :P

Well I have full heirloom gear. Actually I have every heirloom until 110 except the ring xD

And yes. I will buy it. In the end, I had never luck with legendaries, so I guess I will wear that crafted legendary a long time xD

but thanks you two for your answers

11 hours ago, KirTyun said:

Well I have full heirloom gear. Actually I have every heirloom until 110 except the ring xD

And yes. I will buy it. In the end, I had never luck with legendaries, so I guess I will wear that crafted legendary a long time xD

but thanks you two for your answers

With how low drop rates are, and given that you can get completely useless stat stick legendaries (just like the crafted one), it's definitely worth it IMO.