Rasstapp

Trinket issue

8 posts in this topic

Yo folks.

 

So, need some pros to help me out with this one.

 

Just got my hands on an arcanocrystal at 860 ilvl (So low..), and atm im running with prowess at 960 and infernal writ at 960.

Tried simming it, and it showed nearly no difference between the Writ and Arcanocrystal.

 

Can i trust that or do you have any opinions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rasstapp said:

Can i trust that or do you have any opinions?

You can trust it. Run a multi-target sim too, to check out how it performs there as well. 

Arcanocrystal is an incredibly powerful trinket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rasstapp said:

Yo folks.

 

So, need some pros to help me out with this one.

 

Just got my hands on an arcanocrystal at 860 ilvl (So low..), and atm im running with prowess at 960 and infernal writ at 960.

Tried simming it, and it showed nearly no difference between the Writ and Arcanocrystal.

 

Can i trust that or do you have any opinions?

Arcano is really just that good, even at 860.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

Arcano is really just that good, even at 860.

It's almost depressing when you realise just how important it is to have one on so many classes. I've put so much Veiled Argunite into rolling for one :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blainie said:

It's almost depressing when you realise just how important it is to have one on so many classes. I've put so much Veiled Argunite into rolling for one :(

I'm more than a little surprised they let it scale as obscenely as they did.  Until Legion they were pretty good about shutting down wildly OP items (see also Fates, Convergence Of).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2018 at 8:51 AM, Blainie said:

It's almost depressing when you realise just how important it is to have one on so many classes. I've put so much Veiled Argunite into rolling for one :(

Naturally, less than a day after we have this discussion I pull a 925 arcano on my spriest.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

Naturally, less than a day after we have this discussion I pull a 925 arcano on my spriest.  

I am truly jealous. I'm yet to get anything above 910 from the trinket roll :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Cerkes
      Dear Fire Lords,
      I really exploded my brain to choose the best, however I need your valuable assistance to choose best trinket combination. Have below ones,
      Naraxas' Spiked Tongue - iLvl845
      Caged Horror - iLvl 865
      Unstable Arcanocrystal - iLvl 865
      Chrono Shard - iLvl 850
       
      P.S :  Caged Horror is covering around %5-8 of my DPS in Emerald Nightmare which is great :)
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Cerkes/advanced
       
      Thanks alot in advance.
      Wishing you high high crits