FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Fury Help

I am a more recent addition to the warrior world (starting at the end of ToS) and went Fury from Arms due to the leggo's I've had drop (Prydaz, WW belt, Soul of the Battlelord, Strategem, and ABT Ring). I've been through the guides (mmo-champ, icy veins, wowhead and otherwise) along with various videos and I tend to do around 1.3mil on Gorothi/Felhounds. On raidbots I sim at 1.7 and I am trying to figure out what I am missing for that 400-500k difference.

Ragechosen - Fury Spec - 943 ilvl (4pc t21)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ger/ragechosen
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rFkMTvLPwWQK4RaN/ (Last guild logs for H ABT)

• Make sure you're popping Rampage at 100 rage for Frothing Beserker.
  • You miss CD casts because you delay your cooldowns too long of Avatar, Battle Cry, Odyn's.

This is true of basically every fight you logged. On Eonar, just use the cooldowns even on small packs. It's better to use the cooldown on 2-3 seconds of adds than not use it for 3 minutes.

On 15/01/2018 at 7:57 AM, Blainie said:
  • Make sure you're popping Rampage at 100 rage for Frothing Beserker.
  • You miss CD casts because you delay your cooldowns too long of Avatar, Battle Cry, Odyn's.

This is true of basically every fight you logged. On Eonar, just use the cooldowns even on small packs. It's better to use the cooldown on 2-3 seconds of adds than not use it for 3 minutes.

I had a question regarding when to hold Odyn's so it lines up with BC and when to just use it outside of BC.  I don't have a CoF, so after the initial burst window is it better to just start using Odyn's on cooldown or wait the extra 15 seconds every time to keep it lined up with BC?  If I start offsetting the cooldowns of BC and OF, what's the longest amount of time I should hold an OF to line it up with a BC?  How does Avatar fit into the equation?  Is it better to hold Avatar long enough to make sure there's at least one BC in every Avatar window?  The varying lengths of fury's cd's create a lot of situations where you need to choose between popping something or waiting X seconds to line things up and I'm looking for some guidance on those situations.  Thanks.

Edited by Briq

Without CoF, the abilities should line up that every other Odyn's Fury should line up with Battle Cry (pending you don't miss the CD on either ability). If you're finding that this isn't the case in your rotation, I would simply hold Odyn's Fury for Battle Cry.

As far as Avatar is concerned, again, it should line up every other Battle Cry window.

• Battle Cry

CoF will only affect this rotation as you may get another BC window in before your next Avatar + BC. At that point you would hold Avatar until the next BC window comes up. (This is pending you use BC on CD with CoF and don't hold it. Without CoF it is more straight forward and easier to manage.)

• Like 1