FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cedar

Power Unleashed Achievement

The achievement states " Unlock the new set of traits for all of your Artifacts. " Could someone please elaborate on exactly which artifacts? If i have only one spec (and thus only one weapon), would that qualify? Or, in the case of my druid, must I complete it for all artifact weapons that I COULD have, meaning four artifact weapons? Is there a way to check progress on this?

Thanks for the reply Sagemblack, but therein lies my confusion. The power unbound achievement specifies ONE weapon. "Unlock a new set of traits for one of your artifacts". Power unleashed, however specifies ALL of my artifacts. I am confused because, as I interpret it, either I have to level and do the quests for the artifacts that I have earned (meaning that I am missing a quest somewhere), or I must obtain all possible artifacts for my class and complete the quests (meaning that I need to acquire Boomkin, Restoration, Feral, and Bear artifacts and do the associated quests. 

Yes, you need to do it for all the artifact weapons. Today with the amount of artifact knowledge and power this is really easy, just get the artifact and boost it with one item from a World Quest. Also doing the artifact quests is really interesting ;)