FORUMS
Fuse

Ads on site

I frequently access the site on my phone(android, up to date). On a regular basis this add pops up,redirects  me  and takes over my browser. I have to kill the app then restart my browser.

The redirect  is taking me to

Ads (dot)cvsshopping (dot)com

Anything you could do to make it go away would be great. 

Thx

Looks like this issue is getting worse and worse, I'm not blaming Icy Veins, it's similar on other sites as well.

Hell these idiots creating ads like these should be punched in the face at least twice per day per ad. 

Edited by Caldyrvan

I keep reporting those, thanks for the URL and our apologies for this. Chrome 64 and 65 are coming very soon and will hopefully fix all these problems (Chrome 64 beta is already on Google Play).

• Thanks 1

Hi I’d like to add onto this as well.  Over the past few weeks the ads on this site have basically made it useless.  Each time I access the site from my iPhone/iPad an ad takes over the screen and I have to close the session and come back in.  100% of the time (not an exaggeration) the ad comes back within 30-40 seconds and I have to exit out and repeat.  This site used to be great but these ads are ridiculous and generally tarnish this user experience. I’ve attached a pic of the ad I’m talking about.

2CB238B7-91E3-47D2-8974-B44453264AE5.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kaao said:

Hi I’d like to add onto this as well.  Over the past few weeks the ads on this site have basically made it useless.  Each time I access the site from my iPhone/iPad an ad takes over the screen and I have to close the session and come back in.  100% of the time (not an exaggeration) the ad comes back within 30-40 seconds and I have to exit out and repeat.  This site used to be great but these ads are ridiculous and generally tarnish this user experience. I’ve attached a pic of the ad I’m talking about.

2CB238B7-91E3-47D2-8974-B44453264AE5.png

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about this. I've notified the ad agency (again!). These are ads that keep getting banned and finding a way back into our rotation. Hopefully browser vendors will soon take care of them, because it's very hard for us to do at the javascript level.