FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlocks Going to Blizzcon

So I'm buying every Warlock from Icy-Veins that I meet at Blizzcon a drink (or two).  I'll be getting there around 6p Pacific Thursday and leaving Sunday morning around 9a Pacific.  Looking for perhaps the best place to go for a large Warlock gathering.  This will also be my first time west of Texas, so I could use a few pointers!

Oggie's is the place to be my man.  Italian food, sports bar, micro-brewery, patio.  Yes please.

What day are you getting in?

Editted - Thursday.  Um, sounds freaking awesome.  I'll have my driver (yes, I got a driver from the airport) to drop me off at the hotel, dump bags, then head right over.

I'll be there.

I live in Irvine so I'm always around, I'll be at Blizzcon Friday for sure, still figuring out Saturday.

Edited by Strife

I'll try to use my MVP power to get one virtual ticket.

Sadly I'll probably never ever go to the real one, complicated travel for more than 12h in an plane and spend a few thousand bucks in it.

I'll be going to blizzcon. Getting excited about how close it is. Taking a long-ass drive with some guildies from British Columbia to Cali

You people have no clue what you're talking about. When I go out west again, I'd so much rather eat at In and Out.

Death Knights are kind of like warlocks, just slightly better. does that mean I get a drink too?

I won't have my Icy-Veins polo when I arrive Thursday (I WISH I DID DAMIEN), so I'll likely be super relaxed in jeans, some tshirt, and a WVU hat on.  If you see a dude with a hot chick beside him wearing WVU gear and ask if I'm Zagam and it's me, I'll buy you a drink.  Think of it as an alcohol lover's Where's Waldo game.

What if I just stand around like a limo driver at the airport and hold up a sign that says "Zagam"?

Not to sound like a douchebag, but my fiancee already arranged for a driver to be waiting at the airport with a sign that says "Zagam and Pattymayo."  Yeah, I just stole your thunder.

Also, if you hold a sign that says Zagam, you may have people come to you and ask if you are Zagam.  Then you'll have to buy beer for them!

Hmm, so you're saying we'd have tons of drunken Icy-veins people? . . . genius!

I'll be there! :) can't wait to meet some fellow locks. Also a local here in Orange County so I'm happy to help with any pointers/suggestions/directions.

-Blutt