FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Extended Maintenance Notice: Jan 19 / 20

AQFhppG.jpg

An eight hour maintenance is scheduled for NA realms tomorrow. If you're playing on EU realms, expect the same eight hours of downtime on Saturday, January 20.

• NA: January 19th, 7:00 AM PST - 3:00 PM PST
  • EU: January 20th, 2:00 AM CET - 10:AM CET (Source /u/zelwake)

Patch 7.3.5 went live with a lot of issues. Some of them are discussed in the latest tweets roundup. Community Manager Ythisens confirmed that world scaling has a negative on older raid content and a fix should be implemented before the weekend, possibly during the extended maintenance.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Friday, January 19th, 7:00 AM (PST) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 3:00 PM (PST). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

The Blizzard Battle.net App has been updated with the following notification:

maintenance.JPG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fayte said:

I guess Icy Veins qualifies pretty much anything as news.  

Basically, if Blizzard deems it worth mentioning, then IV does as well. Nothing new here.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fayte said:

It's Maintenance out of the ordinary and a pretty big one, people might not see it if it's just in the launcher (yes, some do...), making news about it on the usual sites is a good way to prevent those certain individuals from flooding the forums even more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Now let me fill you in. I'm leading this expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro. 

Arthur: I thought there was only one peak, sir. 

Sir: (getting up, putting one hand over one eye again and going to large map of Africa on wall and peering at it at point-blank range)Well, that'll save a bit of time. Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. 

Arthur: Last year's expedition? 

Sir: Yes, my brother was leading that, they were going to build a bridge between the two peaks. (looks at map with one hand over eye) My idea I'm afraid. Now, I ought to tell you that I have practically everyone that I need for this expedition, so what special qualifications do you have?

8 hours ago, Fayte said:

I guess pretty much anything qualifies as news for Wowhead, MMO-Champion, Reddit, big German news site Buffed.de and probably many others too...

As Suoson said, it's unexpected maintenance in the middle of the weekend that lasts for 8 hours. Especially for EU, it's on Saturday night and while a lot of people may enjoy going out or sleeping at that time, quite a few of them enjoy pulling all-nighters in WoW (I know I've personally done this quite a few times).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zadina said:

quite a few of them enjoy pulling all-nighters in WoW (I know I've personally done this quite a few times).

I'm definitely one of those as well. Especially with new content. Far more so when a new expansion gets released.

Totally not addicted!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fayte said:

That issue wasn't 'anything', but rather "the thing" going on on the forums quite noticeably.

• Like 1

Thankfully it only lasted less than an hour. Not quite sure what they did, as loads of m+ dungeons are still bugged. CoS especially.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this