DomDom

My arms warrior DPS

Hello 
this is my 1st post here and I apologize in advance for my broken language 
My armory 
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/zenedar/domdom
my logs 
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9bNrmL6DV7kYyApT#boss=-2&difficulty=0
my problem is when I simulate my gear on askMr.ropot it’s give me 1.3 dps but when I try to get this figure I can’t even reach 900k Although I try to apply the main rotation 
CH>BC>CS>MS and slam as a filer 
can you help me pls to know where is my fault 

Try changing Avatar to Rend, Then try the following Rotation: Charge, Rend, Colossus Smash, Battle cry and hit any Trinket CD's based on your page there it would be Forgefiends Fabricator then hit Mortal Strike, then hit Rend to refresh, then fill with Slam until you get your colossus smash proccs and of course follow up with Mortal strike anytime colossus smash proccs... And remember to refresh Rend when its down to 3 secs! Then Rinse and repeat again when Battle cry is on CD, ie: Colossus smash then Battle cry, forgfiends fab, Mortal strike etc etc...

I have tried to use Avatar and Trauma they just dont have the same DPS output Usually Rend ends up being 2 or 3 on my dps chart

Please let me know if this helps!! thanks and Have fun!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 7:44 AM, DomDom said:

can you help me pls to know where is my fault 

Looking at Garothi:

• Why are you running Sweeping Strikes? It is a useless talent on this boss.
  • You shouldn't be running Titanic Might. You should be using Fervor of Battle, since it synergises with Opportunity. You run TM on this boss only if you are using Ravager.
  • From 8 seconds until 17 seconds, you do nothing but spam Slam - why? That's 9 seconds in which you don't touch your Mortal Strike. MS is more important than Slam, but you spent ~100 rage on spamming Slam.
  • Why do you retreat so early from the smash and why do you jump so far back? You're using 5-6 seconds to dodge a mechanic that impacts all damage in a single hit. Leap away just before impact, Charge straight back in. You should be using 3 seconds or so for this.
  • On the Execute-phase slam, your positioning is really bad. Arms thrives in the Execute phase, with incredibly hard hitting spam of Execute. You spent 12 seconds away from the boss on that final slam. That's a massive impact on your DPS. You need to practise getting better at moving for the mechanic. You leapt completely through your raid right to the back, then had to manually run back because you couldn't charge yet. This lost you heaps of damage, most likely missing 3-5 executes over that period. With an average cast of 1.24M, you're looking at at least 3.5M damage missed. You've missed over 1% of your damage by just not being at the boss (and that's on the low estimate end - it could be upwards of 6M, meaning around 2-3%).

Hope this helps a bit.

• Like 1

Blainie how can you tell his actions? I am new to logs, so i mainly use it to see what my DPS and uptime of certain buffs, but how do you know his actions taken and whatnot?

14 hours ago, RomarioZ11 said:

Blainie how can you tell his actions? I am new to logs, so i mainly use it to see what my DPS and uptime of certain buffs, but how do you know his actions taken and whatnot?

you go to Timelines view, and then to Casts directly below.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 12:35 AM, RomarioZ11 said:

Exactly as Jinsu says. WLogs can show a huge amount of information if you know where to look. You can check their positioning during the fight on the replay option, their cast sequences in timelines, their buff uptimes, their buff expirations, etc.

Looks like you have your Battle Cry Macro'd with your charge.  I would throw that thing out right away and just macro Battle cry with on demand stat trinkets/racial buffs.  Losing 2 seconds of your burst window by charging with BC up.  Should try and follow CS->BC Macro->MS->(Slam/CS depending on Procs).  Just trying to squeeze as many CS buffed MS into your BC as possible.  You have to make every second of your BC count, cant afford to take the time to charge or move.

• Like 1