FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Idira

Need a little help getting this girl going

Not talking about an upcoming date but the DK i made after resubbing last week, after being out of the (retail) game for almost 7 years. It has been a LOT to catch up with and im not nearly done yet. Decided to pop a DK to 100 because i love playing both unholy and frost on the wrath patch, and because leveling in pandaria/ draenor is something ill save for another time. So i found out the active unholy pet has a ton of skills that i dont particularly want to autocast all the time (mostly for pvp purposed but anyhoo), and my hands are nearly physically incapable of doing ctrl/ shift modifiers, decided to ditch that plan.

Im struggling a little getting acceptable damage out there although it improved alot today due to some new gear. I find frost is pretty intense in alot of fights where you cant miss any of your relatively short cd's while being in a place thats far more punishing to missteps then any ranged, not to mention frost strikes having shorter range then obliterate for some reason but i digress. Throw me any general and specific tips as well as gear advice (maybe a specific relic to look for f/e, something to craft at 1000 essence), and if there are any good macros or sequencing tools of any kind those would be welcomed.

P.S; everything im using is out of necessity, i literally have nothing better and am still new to legion in many ways, i understand versatility is a pvp and maybe tank stat but it has to do for now.

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/azjolnerub/idira

Quick Sim: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/wmM2TYwpXAWaCABgQSbZnJ

On 1/24/2018 at 12:31 AM, Idira said:

Im struggling a little getting acceptable damage out there although it improved alot today due to some new gear. I find frost is pretty intense in alot of fights where you cant miss any of your relatively short cd's while being in a place thats far more punishing to missteps then any ranged, not to mention frost strikes having shorter range then obliterate for some reason but i digress. Throw me any general and specific tips as well as gear advice (maybe a specific relic to look for f/e, something to craft at 1000 essence), and if there are any good macros or sequencing tools of any kind those would be welcomed.

The majority of gearing information, relics, NLC, etc. is all answered in the guide already, but you can post a log here. Just go into a raid, log a boss and I can give pointers on your actual rotation. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/help/start/