FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Radanu

Outlaw Help

Hey there.

Got a little or bigger question.

How about playing Outlaw with Slice and Dice instead of Roll the Bones? Is it a thing or not?

How about the stat prio then? Or which legendaries are the best there then?

I hope someone can help me a bit im really tired of this RNG from Roll the Bones.

I just made it with Raidbots to see a little compare to Roll the Bones and Slice and Dice. But i dont know how Raidbots is making that thing with the RNG of Roll the Bones. But it said i'll do about 0,8% less Damage with Slice and Dice.

My Stat Weights of the Rogue I play are:

Crit 28.52

Vers 22.67

Agi 22.59

Haste 19.05

Mastery 17.33

Here is the Armory of my Rogue:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eredar/radanu

I really hope someone can help me out there :)

11 hours ago, Radanu said:

Hey there.

Got a little or bigger question.

How about playing Outlaw with Slice and Dice instead of Roll the Bones? Is it a thing or not?

How about the stat prio then? Or which legendaries are the best there then?

I hope someone can help me a bit im really tired of this RNG from Roll the Bones.

I just made it with Raidbots to see a little compare to Roll the Bones and Slice and Dice. But i dont know how Raidbots is making that thing with the RNG of Roll the Bones. But it said i'll do about 0,8% less Damage with Slice and Dice.

My Stat Weights of the Rogue I play are:

Crit 28.52

Vers 22.67

Agi 22.59

Haste 19.05

Mastery 17.33

Here is the Armory of my Rogue:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eredar/radanu

I really hope someone can help me out there :)

SnD is absolutely comparable instead of playing RtB. Your stat priorities remain more or less the same, although you'll need less Haste to make it feel smooth

1 hour ago, Carrn said:

SnD is absolutely comparable instead of playing RtB. Your stat priorities remain more or less the same, although you'll need less Haste to make it feel smooth

I was just putting this in another thread, but it looks like Slice and Dice + T21 4-piece is giving some great results. Every #1 Outlaw parse is SnD now because of T21.

12 hours ago, Carrn said:

and what about legies? same top wrist and shoulder? or do other benefit more the slice and dice?

6 hours ago, Radanu said:

and what about legies? same top wrist and shoulder? or do other benefit more the slice and dice?

Both the Shoulders and Bracers are much less valuable due to not having the cooldown reduction on Vanish from True Bearing, but that doesn't mean that they're bad. The Insignia becomes a lot more viable in particular, as well as the boots.

Any combination of Mantle + Insignia + Boots is within a fraction of a percent of the others (seriously, the largest variation in ideal gear setups for each arrangement is 0.6%)

That said, those are "ideal". Bracers and Cloak are still completely viable options.

The only thing to watch for is that some combinations of legendaries will be better or worse with 4pc t21 + 2pc t20, so always Sim your own setup

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carrn said:

That said, those are "ideal". Bracers and Cloak are still completely viable options.

I'd say gloves are also worth mentioning for Eonar instead of Insignia - seems to be doing really well there.

2 hours ago, Blainie said:

I'd say gloves are also worth mentioning for Eonar instead of Insignia - seems to be doing really well there.

I honestly do my very best to forget that that's a fight. One that drops tier no less... I just run KJ's on there regardless of which spec I'm playing at the time, cause it just isn't worth the effort to try and do well on that fight as any Rogue spec compared to almost literally any other spec

You're right though, and they're probably decent on a fight like High Command as well. 

3 hours ago, Carrn said:

I honestly do my very best to forget that that's a fight. One that drops tier no less... I just run KJ's on there regardless of which spec I'm playing at the time, cause it just isn't worth the effort to try and do well on that fight as any Rogue spec compared to almost literally any other spec

You're right though, and they're probably decent on a fight like High Command as well. 

Let's be honest, it's not really a fight. It's like extended trash that got renamed to a boss fight. 

Fair point on not needing to try though, it's just too easy for things like Monk to annihilate Rogues on that fight.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Blainie said:

things like Monk

In no particular order: Monks, Warrior, DH, DK, Feral, SV Hunter, Ret... and that's just out of the melee specs lol. Pretty sure the only melee spec that does less damage than Rogues on Eonar is Enhancement lol

And let's not even talk about Locks, Boomies, Mages, Ele Shamans, MM Hunters... sigh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Carrn said:

In no particular order: Monks, Warrior, DH, DK, Feral, SV Hunter, Ret... and that's just out of the melee specs lol. Pretty sure the only melee spec that does less damage than Rogues on Eonar is Enhancement lol

And let's not even talk about Locks, Boomies, Mages, Ele Shamans, MM Hunters... sigh

Rogues come along as the mascot for that fight - just need to make sure you've got your pom-poms ready!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Blainie said:

Rogues come along as the mascot for that fight - just need to make sure you've got your pom-poms ready!

Can't wait until I actually get my chest and can bench myself lol

22 hours ago, Carrn said:

Can't wait until I actually get my chest and can bench myself lol

I absolutely hate that Eonar is a tier boss. I'd have been happy to kill her once for the achievement and just bench myself for the rest of the kills.

• Like 1