FORUMS
Stan

Pre-Purchase Battle for Azeroth

f5lHtvO.jpg

World of Warcraft's latest expansion Battle for Azeroth is now available for pre-purchase! The game should be released on or before September 21, 2018.

Standard Edition costs $49.99 or 44.99 EUR. It comes with a level 110 boost and Allied Races.

Digital Deluxe Edition costs $69.99 or 59.99 EUR and comes with a level 110 boost, Allied Races, faction mounts, a pet, and bonuses in all Blizzard games, except Diablo.

All information about Allied Races can be found in our Patch 7.3.5 content hub!

Links

Purchase  Battle for Azeroth (US)

Purchase Battle for Azeroth (EU)

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is now available for pre-purchase through the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop! 

When you pre-purchase a digital copy, you’ll receive a level 110 character boost to use immediately. You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races: the Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, and Nightborne. 

And if you level an Allied Race character from 20–110*, you’ll earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set—a lasting symbol of your dedication and commitment to Azeroth.

BATTLE FOR AZEROTH – STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE FEATURES

Battle for Azeroth is available now in two digital editions: Standard and Digital Deluxe. Here’s what comes with each:

STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE

• The complete Battle for Azeroth experience
  • Includes level 110 character boost
  • Pre-purchase today to use your 110 character boost, and begin the journey to unlock playable Allied Races.

DIGITAL DELUXE ONLY

• Zandalar Gilded Ravasaur (Horde) and Kul Tiras Seabraid Stallion (Alliance) mounts
  • Tottle, the baby Tortollan pet
  • Hearthstone card back
  • StarCraft II sprays
  • Heroes of the Storm Primal Flamesaber mounts
  • Overwatch voice lines, emotes, sprays, and icons

Later this year we will announce our retail-only Collector’s Edition, featuring art, music, and lore to celebrate the release of Battle for Azeroth.

c46cd818f7de84cd9bbc934255fbf8b5-feature

Early access to Allied Races

Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth and begin your quest to recruit four new playable Allied Races. Heroes of the Horde can enlist the Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne, and champions of the Alliance can add the Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves to their ranks.

b1904f69ef47df49ac0af290be6c6d79-feature

Explore two fabled kingdoms

As a champion of the Horde, travel to the empire of Zandalar to persuade the trolls to lend their naval might. As a defender of the Alliance, venture to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore, and rally its inhabitants to fight for your cause. Quest through 10 new levels to the new level cap of 120—then continue to grow in power through new World Quests, raids, dungeons, and more.

f1cfaf3d7fdec14b87978612cb840610-feature

Plunder the islands of the Great Sea

Set out on Island Expeditions and conquer an ever-changing array of enemies, environments, and objectives. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect each island’s resources and fuel the war effort.

1f46462dc87bbf9149a8387521102ece-feature

Charge into a Warfront

Fight on the battlefields of a large-scale, 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Capture resources to build your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to objectives, and fight the enemy commander to claim victory in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles.

b3a74965477cc19e8779af945af5c906-feature

Infuse your armor with titanic might

Seek out Azerite, an invaluable new resource that has emerged in the Legion’s wake. Imbue the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to each hero by Magni Bronzebeard—with Azerite to customize your armor with new powers and traits.

7db5fc530287d314591e17fc0c02ff46-feature

Boost to level 110

Enter the raging conflict between the Horde and the Alliance prepared to survive on the front lines of a vicious new war.

• Like 2

A word of warning! The store is completely overloaded right now and there's all sorts of issues - people getting billed and not upgrading and things like that. Might be best to wait a while for things to steady out.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Sharknad0 said:

LOL. Pre-order before announcing release date. Gotta love it!

Hmmm but there is a hint of a release date:

image.thumb.png.ffba23430e0fb41971c428e533891fab.png

• Like 3

Hahaha, people who buy before even release date.. really. We are who make big companys act like this.

But stay at the article. I don't will buy it it before release, because still fear from this faction war based expansion and unfortunately I'm absolutely not hyped.

1 minute ago, Hypersonic said:

Hahaha, people who buy before even release date.. really. We are who make big companys act like this.

But stay at the article. I don't will buy it it before release, because still fear from this faction war based expansion and unfortunately I'm absolutely not hyped.

But your name... :-)

I am kind of hyped but I would not need that to say: Hell yeah, give me that early access to stuff :-)

Replacing my Mage with a Nightborne is gonna give me something to do, otherwise I would have most likely cancelled my subsricption in a few weeks.

I don't get what you think is so wrong with offering something in advance to its release. Pre ordering and pre purchasing things is almost as old as commerce itself :-)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Hypersonic said:

I don't will buy it it before release, because still fear from this faction war based expansion

Pretty sure it's not as faction war based as everyone thinks it is.  Yes the Horde and Alliance are going their separate ways moreso than previous expansions, but I'm pretty sure Battle for Azeroth isn't about the faction war, pretty sure it's about the way to save the nascent titansoul azeroth that Sargeras plunged his sword into.  I don't think it's the BATTLE for Azeroth, but more the Battle FOR AZEROTH.

• Like 1

As excited as I am that pre-orders are available...  I always end up waiting for the retail version to come out.   I really do wish they'd let us folks that prefer the retail versions pre-order as well.

10 minutes ago, DeathsDesign said:

but more the Battle FOR AZEROTH

As opposed to any other time we play an expansion? Lich King was a threat to Azeroth, Deathwing was a threat to Azeroth... you could keep naming them for days.

Just because it's a "Oh it's a titansoul!" doesn't change a thing. You lose it, you lose the way you live. One way or another it's about total extinction or subversion.

I mean, we've been "BATTLING FOR AZEROTH" since Warcraft 1.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeathsDesign said:

Pretty sure it's not as faction war based as everyone thinks it is.  Yes the Horde and Alliance are going their separate ways moreso than previous expansions, but I'm pretty sure Battle for Azeroth isn't about the faction war, pretty sure it's about the way to save the nascent titansoul azeroth that Sargeras plunged his sword into.  I don't think it's the BATTLE for Azeroth, but more the Battle FOR AZEROTH.

Honestly, it seems pretty obvious that it's going to shift. Like it's going to start out horde vs alliance, then SUDDENLY out of no where, things are gonna start happening and we have to fight some big bad. It happens all the time, and we KNOW Azshara is gonna make an appearance already anyways.

It wouldn't be all that surprising if it went something like: Horde vs Alliance fighting > Azshara shows up > Fight Azshara > Leads the way to some old god stuff > Fight old gods and forget about dispute until next xpac

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nihilatos said:

But nothing for Diablo 3?

I suppose the few people who still "develope" that game has no time beside start the new season to make some goodies for a game which have the lowest player base. Actually almost dead, right now 2(lul) people doing GR on Europe server, the game's endgame content, so.. still shame to leave that franchise like was on Blizzcon. 

Edited by Hypersonic

What is this heritage armor they were talking about in regards to the new races?

Somewhere they said that you will only unlock it when you level tose new races without a boost. What exactly is that armor? Is it even worth the effort? :D

And does anybode know wether they increase the max chars per server slots alongside with the new races? Because if not i would have to delete one of my toons which is a no go!

Edited by Ulathar

20 minutes ago, Ulathar said:

Wha is this heritage armor they were talking about in regards to the new races?

Somewhere they said that you will only unlock it when you level tose new races without a boost. What exactly is that armor? Is it even worth the effort? :D

And does anybode know wether they increase the max chars per server slots alongside with the new races? Because if not i would have to delete one of my toons which is a no go!

All players will be given 4 char slots per server in the days to come. We covered heritage armor here.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ulathar said:

Wha is this heritage armor they were talking about in regards to the new races?

you get four new slots in each server coming up so no deleting of toons necessary

as far as heritage armor goes, they are trying to bring more identity and class fantasy to characters as well as making armor appearances more meaningful. So, with each new race you have heritage armor or the clothes they would be wearing naturally, almost view it as "the npc set". So when you run around high mountain you see the tauren in native american themed armor right? well with each new race when you get them to max lvl from o you earn your heritage armor set ie the set your character would have worn had they not joined horde/alliance and jsut stayed home. this is meant to give them more identity.

the appeal to this (or at least what they hope) is that your character can wear this armor set regardless of their class. so dark iron dwarves are all hardcore plate wearers, well with the heritage set being plate you could be a priest or a mage and wear your plate gear heritage set even though traditionally you can only wear cloth.

so its meant to try and give your character identity and build fantasy, because up until now aside from racial bonuses which race you chose didn't really mean anything or matter, aside from gob, worg, and panda your starter area was very minimal. so they are trying to make you feel that you aren't just a death knight or a warrior you are now a high mountain hunter or a lightforget dranei pally. 

tldr trying to make things fun and give meaning to stuff that lost meaning 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stan said:

All players will be given 4 char slots per server in the days to come. We covered heritage armor here.

@Stan Will there be an article about yesterday's Q&A?

30 minutes ago, Caeren said:

@Stan Will there be an article about yesterday's Q&A?

Would be nice indeed.

I was looking forward allied race so I got my pre-order!

53 minutes ago, Tri said:

you get four new slots in each server coming up so no deleting of toons necessary

as far as heritage armor goes, they are trying to bring more identity and class fantasy to characters as well as making armor appearances more meaningful. So, with each new race you have heritage armor or the clothes they would be wearing naturally, almost view it as "the npc set". So when you run around high mountain you see the tauren in native american themed armor right? well with each new race when you get them to max lvl from o you earn your heritage armor set ie the set your character would have worn had they not joined horde/alliance and jsut stayed home. this is meant to give them more identity.

the appeal to this (or at least what they hope) is that your character can wear this armor set regardless of their class. so dark iron dwarves are all hardcore plate wearers, well with the heritage set being plate you could be a priest or a mage and wear your plate gear heritage set even though traditionally you can only wear cloth.

so its meant to try and give your character identity and build fantasy, because up until now aside from racial bonuses which race you chose didn't really mean anything or matter, aside from gob, worg, and panda your starter area was very minimal. so they are trying to make you feel that you aren't just a death knight or a warrior you are now a high mountain hunter or a lightforget dranei pally. 

tldr trying to make things fun and give meaning to stuff that lost meaning 

Wow thx!