FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mcleroy

Looking for an item from MoP LFR

Hi, I'm looking for this chest: http://www.wowdb.com/items/95950

I know the Dark Animus drops the Chest of the Crackling Protector but I'm looking for the Raid Finder colors and when I ran the raid through Lorewalker Han, every boss would only drop Treasures of the Thunder King which only contained gold. I also looked at wowdb and saw that the Treasures of the Thunder King doesn't contain the Crackling Protector pieces. So I'm wondering if this chest is still possible to find?

Thanks!

Edited by Mcleroy
wrong npc name

Hi, i'm a bit late but evtl. it will help:

I'm pretty sure LFR-Bosses drop loot...but your chance to get some is a bit low. This is really annoing if you like to farm old pieces, but it is like it is. Best way is to collect some bonus-rolls and then use one each week during clearing the raid.

8 hours ago, Allseye said:

Hi, i'm a bit late but evtl. it will help:

I'm pretty sure LFR-Bosses drop loot...but your chance to get some is a bit low. This is really annoing if you like to farm old pieces, but it is like it is. Best way is to collect some bonus-rolls and then use one each week during clearing the raid.

Also replying late to this but just thought it would be useful to correct for anyone who sees this and is also doing LFR runs for gear.

Wrong info about the bonus rolls for LFR since it doesn't work the same as a Normal/HC/Mythic lockout in a week,. It's really easy to farm pieces if you have like an hour or two free to just wait out the RNG of the items you need dropping. Go Timeless Isle, farm up a bunch of Timeless Coins to trade into Mogu Runes of Fate and you can repeat the LFR wing as many times as you need to until you coin the drop you need; just like all LFRs since the introduction of Bonus Roll coins, you can spam the LFR as many times and coin as many times as you want in one week but will only get loot chances through coins after the first drop.

Can farm a whole LFR set in an afternoon as long as you have the time to (potentially) go farm up a full set of Mogu Runes from Timeless Coins a few times and are fine spamming the LFR wing on loop.