FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
uzriel

Help improving my performance

Hello guys. I would be very happy, if one (or more) of you pro warrior players would assist me in improving myself smile.png Here are some logs from Antorus heroic raids.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cKqzRmTVxM2a8tdh
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/j1C2g4LphnVGA6BJ

My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rmscale/uzriel

I also have Berserkers, but mrrobot is saying I should use Ceann. I know it depends on the fight, and I hope it is not to much if I ask you, what combination of legendaries are you using on each fight? I have legs, head, ring, and belt.
I have read the 7.3.2 fury warrior guide, and I'm doing fairly ok I think. Here is example of how my fight usually goes:
Prepot -> Charge -> CD's (BC, BB, Avatar) -> Rampage -> Odyn's Fury -> BT -> RB -> Rampage -> BT -> RB,RB -> BT....Try to repeat with good procs smile.png if not, I use FS instead of RB.
I have many questions, mainly because I really want to improve a lot, so forgive me, if some of the questions are answered in the guide.
Is it ok to stack all the CD's in one macro? At the moment Im waiting for BC and BB to come off cooldown before using them again. Can I use them separately?

Also, any mistake you see in logs, please point it out, I want to max my dps and my performance.

Enough for now smile.png I thank you for your help!

Edited by uzriel

17 hours ago, uzriel said:

I also have Berserkers, but mrrobot is saying I should use Ceann. I know it depends on the fight, and I hope it is not to much if I ask you, what combination of legendaries are you using on each fight? I have legs, head, ring, and belt.

Good morning, Uzriel.

Under most circumstances, your best combination of legendaries (pending they're all at 1000 item level) will be Valarjar Berserkers and Soul of the Battlelord. Using Ceann-Ar Charger with the ring or legs is viable as well.

Using Naj'entus's Vertebrae should only be a priority when you're able to regularly take advantage of the proc (Antoran High Command and Defense of Eonar).

Is it ok to stack all the CD's in one macro? At the moment Im waiting for BC and BB to come off cooldown before using them again. Can I use them separately?

You should macro Bloodbath and Battle Cry together. Use Battle Cry when it's available.

Also, any mistake you see in logs, please point it out, I want to max my dps and my performance.

You seem to have a decent understanding of the rotation as on the single-target parsing encounter (Worldbreaker) you're hitting 80% of your bracket and 84% overall (this is not a bad thing). The only thing I would recommend, from reviewing your logs and other encounters, is to make sure you prepot. Varimathras, for example, you forgot to prepot. Every point counts so make sure you're using your consumables.

• Thanks 1

Hey Uzriel,

I ever recommend using Legs and Ring. As already mentioned on addfights you can change to Legs + Belt. But it's always depending on your exchange gear and the stats you have after exchanging.

I always look that I don't drop lower than 27% haste for example and put the rest in mastery > Versa.

You should try to reduce your crit. Neck and Boots do have a big amount viewing your gear. Try to aim for Haste/Mastery or Mastery/Versa.

To the rotation (viewing varimatras)

1. Don't makro BC with Charge! Or don't pull BC before you charge. You will waste at least 1 GCD of BC. Press BC when you are at the boss.

2. Your BC rotation seems correct on first view. However always try to get the maximum amount of RP casts when you have BC active as possible. So you won't wait until you have 100 Rage to press RP while BC is active. If you have good procs you even achieve to have 3 buffed RP's in one BC window. If your BC is over you proceed gaining 100 Rage before you press RP.

3. You try to clip RP into the BC window which is correct, but your timing is a little bit off. Clipping the RP into the BC window should be done on the last 1/4 of the remaining global CD. You pull BC after 0,5 seconds which is the first 1/4 of the GCD. Archi postet an Weak Aura to get an alarm when it's the best time to press it. Check out the Warri discord if you want that.

4. Execute phase seems strait. Always try to use 2x Execute and 1xRP with massacer proc. If you have luck you can use the massacer proc upfront BC and clip the RP while already being enraged for the next executes. In a easy way:

(Massaker proc) -> RP-> BC (clipped) -> EX-> EX->RP->EX->EX-RP

While execute phase begins you don't cast OF while BC is active. You want to use OF while you are enraged and out of BC to get Rage for more Executes.

In general you're doing well, you know what to prioritize and basic rotation. Your dps range of 1,5-1,8 mil isn't bad. No matter what WCL tells you.

Many people say that askmrrobot use outdated sims and you should use Raidbots instead. My tip is to don't trust sims which you didn't faked yourself ;)

• Thanks 1