FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MatyKadlas

More build orders

Hello,

I kinda like an idea of icy-veins going into SC2 business. Are there going to be more build order and tactics in general? I did not play SC2 since I finnished the latest campaign but seeing this I might give it an another try.

Hi there!

Yes, there is actually one being revised at the moment. Sadly, there are many other tasks that need to be done before a guide is released, such as creating tooltips, which significantly slows the process down. Nonetheless, the guide should be released soon-ish. Thank you for you patience!

Since this seems like a relevant post to attach this question to, do you have plans of bringing in other people to do builds as well, or otherwise allowing people to submit their own for review? It's lovely that Wardi is taking such an active role in developing SC2 on Icy Veins, but if he has to do it alone, I imagine it will take quite a while before players can start comfortably looking here for their SC2 build order fix. And keeping in mind Wardi mains Terran, I imagine it would make PvX and ZvX builds even harder and slower to get up.

• Like 1

As far as I am aware, there are no plans to get more writers. As for submitting own builds, there is nothing planned for it either, but we are always happy to see users post own builds on our forums! And yes, we expect the SC2 section to grow somewhat slowly, but we believe that it is better to release guides this way rather than having to wait for all guides to be written before releasing them all at once.