FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
slap

Frost Mage Bomb per fight choices, SoO

Figured I would see what mage bomb's other frost mages were choosing for fights in SoO. Is everyone basically using Living bomb on single target fights still and Nether Tempest on multi target fights?

Here is what I'm currently using but to be honest on a few of them I feel like it could go either way.

Immerseus - NT
The Fallen Protectors -NT
Norushen - NT
Sha of Pride - NT
Galakras -NT
Iron Juggernaut - LB 
Kor'kron Dark Shaman - LB 
General Nazgrim -NT
Malkorok - LB
Spoils of Pandaria - NT 
Thok the Bloodthirsty - LB
Siegecrafter Blackfuse - LB
Paragons of the Klaxxi -NT
Garrosh Hellscream - NT

Thanks. That helps on the few I was questioning. Don't know how I missed that post before creating this! 

• Like 1

I'm personally going with these ^^

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/3037-siege-of-orgrimmar-mage-style/#entry34608

Except for Paragons where I'd use NT.

And Garrosh - NT

Off topic I know but what are you setting your haste breakpoint at? 15832? i know it can be different depending on your playing style and how you like to do dots but I'm just curious what value you're at. 

Off topic I know but what are you setting your haste breakpoint at? 15832? i know it can be different depending on your playing style and how you like to do dots but I'm just curious what value you're at. 

I'm following the "medium" playstyle. If I know that I can reach the next breakpoint for NT/LB, I'm gemming fully for haste. In my case, yes this means 15832. After I reached that, I will be gemming and reforging to mastery.

I'm following the "medium" playstyle. If I know that I can reach the next breakpoint for NT/LB, I'm gemming fully for haste. In my case, yes this means 15832. After I reached that, I will be gemming and reforging to mastery.

Cool, im in the same boat, sitting at 15832 and anything else to mastery.