FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

RAIDING MARATHON FOR KIDS!

I'm still up because I can't sleep yet...this actually feels like Christmas to me...

Website got attacked a lot and was done for our SoO Flex run as well as most of our ToT run.  We had $795 raised by noon and capped out at $1050 mostly because we lost the opportunity to bring in donations throughout the day.  Disappointing to say the least, because we had a ton of potential out there.

Thanks to my AWESOME team and the people who hung with me literally ALL DAY LONG!  $1050 is small in the grand scheme of things, but it's no drop in the bucket, and we all put our days towards an awesome thing.  Even more, it was awesome getting to know all of you more, make plans for Blizzcon, and rename many of my battle pets after you all.  Screenshots of those pets to come soon!

Overall, Extra Life broke their last year record of $2M and posted $3.4M this year to fight children's cancer.  Overall, huge success that could have been more...you can be sure that next year, we'll be hitting this even harder! 

Oh, and to whoever felt the need to attack a website raising money to fight kid's cancer...there's a special place in hell for you.