FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kazistrasz

Destro 4pc

Which way are you guys playing the 4pc as Destro: using it to quickly fill even more embers or using it for bigger Chaos Bolts?

Which way are you guys playing the 4pc as Destro: using it to quickly fill even more embers or using it for bigger Chaos Bolts?

If I can combo 4p with a 2p proc, I'll focus on Immolate/Incinerates for ember generation.

If 4p procs with trinkets/Dark Soul I'll be casting a Chaos Bolt.

If it just procs randomly without anything up and I'm not full on embers...I just continue on with my rotation.

If I can combo 4p with a 2p proc, I'll focus on Immolate/Incinerates for ember generation.

If 4p procs with trinkets/Dark Soul I'll be casting a Chaos Bolt.

If it just procs randomly without anything up and I'm not full on embers...I just continue on with my rotation.

^^ this.

I pay closer attention to my 3rd and 4th ember. If I have 2.8 or 2.9 embers, I'm going to start casting CB because by the time it goes off, 3 hours later, I'll cap at 3 embers proc'ing the 4pc. I don't like to launch a CB on 3.8 or 3.9 incase I cap out at 4 and tick another emberbit but I'm capped, therefore wasting that emberbit. I comsume a backdraft buff if I have a trinket up and more than 2 embers so I have time to launch 2 CB's with the buff. Usually something like this:

2.7 emberbits, Incinerate -> 2.8 emberbits, Conflag -> 2.9 emberbits, CB, CB, Conflag/incinerate spam. By the time the 1st CB goes off I'll get to 3 embers and proc the 4pc. If I have any crits (usually at 2.7 emberbits), then I'll adjust on the fly and stop my cast of Incinerate and go right to Conflag -> 2.9 emberbits, CB, CB.

Hope this makes sense.