FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peggi

Enhancment logs!

Hey! 

My first post on this forum ever but its obviously necessary, ive played my enhancment shammy for awhile and i think im doing my rotation pretty correct according to legendarys but my logs are pretty shit, so i need some help in finding out the problem!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/g3tW41aGA6v9xJBK/#fight=last

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/nirreone

Edited by Peggi

On 2/24/2018 at 1:25 AM, Peggi said:

Hey! 

My first post on this forum ever but its obviously necessary, ive played my enhancment shammy for awhile and i think im doing my rotation pretty correct according to legendarys but my logs are pretty shit, so i need some help in finding out the problem!

I'd really recommend using the tool WoWAnalyzer - it's not perfect for high-tier analysis, but as a starting point, it's solid. It'll highlight any uptime issues you might have as well as basic priority issues (not using spells enough, etc.). Here's a link to your report from your Garothi kill:

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/g3tW41aGA6v9xJBK/1-Normal+Garothi+Worldbreaker+-+Kill+(2:34)/33-Nirreone

Woah!!! Big redflags going on in your talent tree.  Seeing as you are using Akainu's you should probably capitalize on that via Hot Hands in Tier 1, also replace Crashing Storm with Fury Of Air, just an overall DPS increase and isn't hard to maintain. Healing rain is crap, and Feral Lunge will allow you to stick on bosses better. Other than that it's a matter of flow in the rotation, I cant see how any missed procs you got either without being with you for Details! 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 7:22 PM, Rabbazzan said:

Woah!!! Big redflags going on in your talent tree.  Seeing as you are using Akainu's you should probably capitalize on that via Hot Hands in Tier 1, also replace Crashing Storm with Fury Of Air, just an overall DPS increase and isn't hard to maintain. Healing rain is crap, and Feral Lunge will allow you to stick on bosses better. Other than that it's a matter of flow in the rotation, I cant see how any missed procs you got either without being with you for Details! 

Tbf, Fury is far more difficult to play with than Crashing and he likely picked it given that the DPS difference is not massive while the skill requirement difference is way larger. I've seen a few people find themselves losing by taking Fury just because they mis-use it.