Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sabathiel

Race Changed Nightfallen don't have Exalted rep but campaign is complete

Recommended Posts

So I race changed my character over to a Nightfallen. And I hadn't started the Suramar campaign yet on this character but still have honored reputation from WQ and what not. Now the Suramar campaign is complete but my rep is still honored. 

This needs to be hotfixed. So that either the campaign is available to complete or that reputation is set to exalted. I mean if I went and started a brand new Nightfallen from scratch they start with exalted rep.

Also I believe that the Allied Races Reputation should show up under the faction race tab in the reputation menu after they are unlocked which would be a nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...