FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HeavenPierce

Rotation

I am definitely not the best at analyzing Arms logs, but it looks good enough.

Arms definitely isn't as tricky as Fury to play, and other than maybe using Slam a bit more and OP a bit less, you seem fine.

I try to use slam as my filler. MS>OP>OP>Slam>MS. I also use it to burn rage when i'm getting near cap and also during Recklessness, I think that is when you are supposed to. I may be wrong on that.

If CS is up: Slam>OP unless you dont have the rage to slam.

If CS isn't up: Slam at 80+ rage else OP, basically.

If CS is up: Slam>OP unless you dont have the rage to slam.

If CS isn't up: Slam at 80+ rage else OP, basically.

This sums it up when discerning from Slam or Overpower while centering around your Colossus Smash debuff.

DPS on jinrohk depends a lot on procs and stuff. if our trinkets proc when you're not inside a pool its gonna hurt your dps

Hey Rage, I said I would get a log for you to look at, the data seems weird to me my recount had much different numbers, but alas here it is. I hurt really bad on Nazgrim, and we did a really weird strat on shamans, but aside from that everything is the norms. Thanks for the time.

Looking at Dark Shaman, since Nazgrim is too much of a gimmick fight anyway (if you can get Iron Juggernaut or Malkorok logs as Fury these would be the easiest to analyze).

You still don't use BT enough. You had 53 BT uses, which is about as many as you'd have on a 4 minutes fight, but your Dark Shaman kill lasted a bit over 6 minutes. You also used your 2nd potion without any reason really. Always use it with your other cooldowns (Reck/Banner) and ideally during execute phase too.

Also, your Storm Bolt damage seems low. Make sure you are always enraged when you use it, and if you upgrade your EEoG trinket, you should be able to fit it in every single colossus smash.

I don't have an guide for wa, but unless you really want to do complex stuff, using it is simple enough.

You just want to create a new aura of whichever type you want (i use progress bars myself but icons could work as well).

Then you go on the "trigger" menu of the aura you've created, and you add to the field aura name "Raging Blow!" to track Rb stacks and "Enrage" to track enrage.

Well, in the meantime pretty much use SB on CD (about 75% of them should be inside a CS) but if it's not going to be inside a CS, delay it until the next one. But you have to make sure that you are always enraged when you use SB, since it is by far your hardest hitting attack.