Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Narok

Critique my Lock please. info inside :))

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys ill just straight to the point. 559 aff/demo Lock

In a 10man raiding guild and wanted some others to take a look at my lock and my logs and critique anything you guys see wrong/ could improve on. be harsh yet constructive i appreciate it. thanks!

Addons - Affdots , TellMeWhen , Quartz, DBM, SUF, recount. (all the relevant ones i think)

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Narok/advanced

Logs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/281916/

Opener. Prepot - CoE - DS/berserk - DG - Haunt - SB/SS - MG - procs - SB/SS etcetc..

Also im not at all familiar with sim dps. I search WoWProgress and locks with lower ilvl have higher simdps and locks with equal have even higher. How do i raise that Simdps value?

I only attained my 2 set last night so im yet to raid with it.

Thanks guys eagerly awaiting your replies! smile.png

-Narok.

Ignore the SimDPS. Hands down the most moronic and useless thing WoWprog has ever done.

Your armory is fine.

Looking at your Iron Jug kill, 

Your CB avg damage is low, should be around 1.1mil. Make sure you're using the procs to the max.

Immolate uptime is VERY low. 88% is bad, real bad. Refresh it better.

Not sure what you're casting RoF on but stop. It's not used on ST anymore. 2+ targets it's useful and during blood lust, outside of that no. You have a LOT of casts for it to have been only used in BL so I assume you were trying to keep max uptime on it. 

You have KTT, drop GoSup, change to GoSac. 

No mid fight pot.

No Doom Guard.

Looking at Protectors, 

Your DoT uptimes are *okay* but they could be higher. 

You have a very low Soul Swap count, very low. Likely part of why your DoT uptimes are a little low also, make sure your spreading the love ALL the time.

You used Soul Burn a LOT. Guessing you were SB:SW-ing way to much. 

Doesn't look like you used a mid fight pot.

Also, http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/3496-zagams-fixing-your-dps-faq/

Edited by Lockybalboa
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TemNoc
      Hey there,

so Ive been turning to icy-veins' guides for advice for some time now, and I hope somebody can help me with my current problem as well. 
      Im a Ret-Pally currently 903 equipped with 45 traits. According to the parses on warcraftlogs and also my personal feeling, Im performing rather poorly on NH HC raids. 

Here's some info:
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azshara/Vorenus/advanced
      WoWLog: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TZ8gBPH37FYKhzv6/

Things I am already aware of:
      - Zeal isnt optimal for single target (forgot to get tomes to change during raid) 
      - Potion of old war is better than Prolonged power (same issue)
      - Missing enchants on neck and back

Now I see how the above might add up some damage, but it feels like im lacking substantially more. The parse of scorp in particular seemed underwhelming, although this might be because we didnt pull all adds constantly (?). Anyhow, I looked at checkmywow for reference, and I wasted almost no CDs, barely any HP and my HP-Spender with judgement up ratio was between 95 and 100%. 

I dont have access to Convergence or 4 set bonus right now, nor any better legendary than Sephuz. 

I wanna improve but I am kinda stuck right now, unsure of what to work on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      TemNoc
    • By Ethankey
      Welcome all, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in the weeks leading up to ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept.
      Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding Fri-Sat 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.

Requirements:
      • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
      • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
      • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
      • General knowledge of the current fight.
      • Working headset and mic.
      • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
      Recruiting: as of 4/25/17
      Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
      Melee Dps ,Healers
      Any strong Dps should also apply.

What to expect:
      We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.
      What we expect:
      • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
      • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
      Contact us to set up an interview:
      Ethankey#1498, Sasie#1804, Tazman#1600, Maxpayne#1368
    • By okram
      Coming back after a very very long time. Was wondering where I can see which classes are currently performing best in terms of dps in raids/ mythic +
       I have an Outlaw, Survival, Havoc, and Frost DK - I really like all equally honestly and I would like to be taken on raids and perform well with a class that can be able to put those numbers to help with progression. 

TLDR; where can I find reliable and accurate/ up to date DPS ranking and charts?
    • By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 10 /10 Heroic Nighthold (10/10 N NH in about 1 1/2 hours) (Providing we arent cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Swiper#1939 - Deni#1743 - Loki#15391
      ***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!****
      (We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247413
    • By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.