FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
reikai

AoE and When is it too low ilvl

Hello to all the shadowy figures and void lords here! I have returned from a short break after stepping away at the middle of ToS

I have always maintained a shadow priest since Burning Crusade, however with WoD and Legion I have struggled quite a bit. Guess that could be that I am getting older and change is hard for me to adapt too. Anyways

Here are my concerns on AoE:

Before we would put all of our dots on a target(s) depending on the quantity of targets and mind flay(sear) our main target. This performed several actions, 1) Uptime on our main focus 2) Gained ToF from short lived creatures etc.. 3) Increased healing when VE was called for or needed.

Am I reading the recent patch notes correctly when it says that I don't need to VT extra adds anymore, as long as adds have SW:P then the extra adds will take VT damage as well if my main target has both dots applied?

Next Question:

I know that T20 4pc is a staple for Spriest multi-target (and probably almost equal to single target according to AMR) My curiosity is how low of an ilvl would most of you succumb to in order to attain the T20 4pc?

Thanks for reading and your feedback.

Edited by reikai

On 3/9/2018 at 4:16 PM, reikai said:

Am I reading the recent patch notes correctly when it says that I don't need to VT extra adds anymore, as long as adds have SW:P then the extra adds will take VT damage as well if my main target has both dots applied?

Yes. VT/SWP your main, SWP others.

If you are using Misery, then use VT on all, since it applies both.

On 3/9/2018 at 4:16 PM, reikai said:

I know that T20 4pc is a staple for Spriest multi-target (and probably almost equal to single target according to AMR) My curiosity is how low of an ilvl would most of you succumb to in order to attain the T20 4pc?

Not very low. The reason so many people hang onto T20 is because of the change in Haste requirements, rather than the effect being so much better than T21. With T20 + BiS legos, you wanted around 12K Haste minimum. Once you lose T20 for your T21, you'll need around 16K Haste minimum.