FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Veloxfulgur

Rogue Tier 16 (T16) 2-Set Bonus BUGGGGGEEEEEDDDD

Okay, I know I am not the only person having problems with my Tier 2 bonus being bugged. It only reduces energy by 6 when it is supposed to be 15 energy. Not to mention you cannot get it to stack 5 times. I think WoW Developers got very lazy with this. The Tier 15 2-Set Bonus Was probably the best thing they could have ever done for Rogue's. It was a great benefit. Tier 16 is not only bugged, but just shitty. 

Please let me know if anyone else is having problems with their tier 16 bonus. And if a WoW Developer reads this. Fix this. 

Each stack reduces the energy cost by an amount that varies by spec:
* 15 for Combat
* 6 for Assassination
* 2 for Subtlety

Which is pretty funny, since Combat has the highest haste.  They definitely have the figures skewed, imo.

Which is pretty funny, since Combat has the highest haste.  They definitely have the figures skewed, imo.

Well this is fair enough, cause the only way combat get extra combo points is trough revealing strike and its not a GREAT chance of this happen, And Sinister Strike is now 50 energy, so I think the chance of gaining a bonus cp THEN proc the tier bonus is like 1~2 per minute.

Combat has the highest haste right now because you kind of have to keep blade flurry up except for non-add phase sha, thok and malkorok. If you want to post decent numbers anyway. The only problem I have with Combat is Killing Spree with an undergeared tank becoming the "I die" button.