FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bigbrain13

Enhancement logs help

Not an enhancement expert but this website wowanalyzer.com is normally very good for looking into your damage. It looks like its not fully set up for enhance analyzing but it should give you a good idea normally. From what I can see your dps is fine, you don't have either of the BiS leggos for enhance and you pulled decent parse for ilvl %

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/BnTqcANadCYx8kXH/12-Normal+Varimathras+-+Kill+(4:51)/9-Sparhawk/maelstrom

I ran a quick sim and you pulled more than your sim on your Vari kill but you also switched out class ring for quest ring before you logged out so its not entirely accurate.

On 15.3.2018 at 4:47 PM, Noobru said:

Not an enhancement expert but this website wowanalyzer.com is normally very good for looking into your damage. It looks like its not fully set up for enhance analyzing but it should give you a good idea normally. From what I can see your dps is fine, you don't have either of the BiS leggos for enhance and you pulled decent parse for ilvl %

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/BnTqcANadCYx8kXH/12-Normal+Varimathras+-+Kill+(4:51)/9-Sparhawk/maelstrom

I ran a quick sim and you pulled more than your sim on your Vari kill but you also switched out class ring for quest ring before you logged out so its not entirely accurate.

So, while I love WA and it's a great tool, be very careful using it for Enh.

It's amazing for picking up the absolute basics, but it's insanely hard to format a competent analysis for Enhancement because it's so difficult to quantify what is the "right" choice in situations. It's dynamic, it changes a lot and it's hell to keep track of for something like WA. 

It's good, use it, but with caution. Once you've got past those basics, you'll need to look into your logs properly/