FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Can you play Diablo 3 offline?

Currently, no, you can't on the PC version of the game. This is one of those features that many people have asked for in the past for a variety of reasons, but as it stands right now, you cannot play the game offline. 

For console players, there is an offline mode for both Playstation and XBox players. With the recent announcement of the game coming to the Nintendo Switch, it's yet to be seen whether or not the game will feature offline play. If we are to take from the current situation, it is likely that it will.

Guest SittingBull

I wanna buy it if you can play it offline. I was in the beta but the required internet connection threw me off. Waited patiently this many years for an offline play mode. I own a console, but to play Diablo on anything but PC would feel like walking the cat on a leash.
I almost bought Diablo 3 Battlechest edition on Black Friday, but found out it still requires online connection so i put it back aaaand more waiting ensues

On 11/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, Guest SittingBull said:

I wanna buy it if you can play it offline. I was in the beta but the required internet connection threw me off. Waited patiently this many years for an offline play mode. I own a console, but to play Diablo on anything but PC would feel like walking the cat on a leash.
I almost bought Diablo 3 Battlechest edition on Black Friday, but found out it still requires online connection so i put it back aaaand more waiting ensues

I thought that too, but surprise surprise PS4 version is quite fun! Couch COOP, playing offline and target locking(for my DH) is excelent.

• Haha 1

Guest zui

If anybody is still interested, you can play offline on the switch version.

Guest Bwa blizzard pff

Online only on PC i don't like, hope Blizzard release patch for offline but i doubt it. Grim Dawn is best buy for offline arpg.