FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dabrixmgp

fastest farming build right now?

I havent played D3 since like season 5 and got bored so reinstalled.  I proly made a mistake on my first character going Crusader cause the starter set is Thorns and it doesnt seem very fast.  Can someone give me advice for a warp speed T13 or decent GRift farming build?

7 hours ago, Dabrixmgp said:

I havent played D3 since like season 5 and got bored so reinstalled.  I proly made a mistake on my first character going Crusader cause the starter set is Thorns and it doesnt seem very fast.  Can someone give me advice for a warp speed T13 or decent GRift farming build?

I would say Monk or Demon Hunter.

Contact me ingame: Xeno0407#2643

I'm not sure how it stands against other sets, but I know that the impale build for demon hunter is fairly quick. You basically just vault everywhere and take down the elites in 3 seconds, tops. It gets the job done pretty well, in my opinion.

Demon Hunter Mulitishot build is great IMO.

You are very fast and your attack covers around around a third of the whole battlefield - and you one hit most enemies, elites a maybe 3 seconds.

Mulitishot is NOT the best build for Greater Rifts, but in a common Torment XIII you need way less damage.
But for farming it is one of the best IMO.

Crusader thorns can be very fast, just do a normal speedrun thorns build with the SwiftmountSwiftmount . As long as you are fighting in a rift level you get smacked a bit on, your steed will be double long and recharged by the time you kill the pack. So you coast from pack to pack, and God forbid you actually get a speed pillar... can be to fast :)

This is my T13 powerplower special.

Perma Horse + Extra deathbreath drops and instant boss kills. It does crazy work.

h7oUTC.jpg