FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Blood Elf Customization Options in Battle for Azeroth

hjGWMdq.jpg

Blizzard recently added three new face options for Blood Elves with golden eyes and in this week's Alpha Build 26310 they've been added to the Character Creation screen.

If you received an invitation, you can now create a Blood Elf with golden eyes on Alpha.

We don't know yet if Blizzard plans to add more customization options for existing races throughout testing, but after Upright Orcs, it's nice to see more of them. Will you be creating a Blood Elf with golden eyes? Let us know in the comments!

You can find more information about Battle for Azeroth in our content hub.

Blood Elf Male

bemale1.JPGbemale2.JPGbemale3.JPG

Blood Elf Female

befemale1.JPGbefemale2.JPGbefemale3.JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crazysoul said:

I'm just hoping that all of these options are put into the Barber Shop instead of forcing people to reroll their char.

I'm pretty sure they will be added on the Barber Shop, it wouldn't make sense if they didn't.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Hypersonic said:

This golden eyes looks really idiot

Like your comment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hypersonic said:

This golden eyes looks really idiot

I like it, I'll use with some transmogs that I have, oh well 

Btw..Any time I look at wow's news it makes me sad...they just left working on gameplay since wotlk/cata and just focused on graphics, models,mounts etc...someday wow was one of games that pro gamers were willing to play..but they just made it easier and easier and they also added more useless things like mop-present talent tree.. maybe many people don't remember but players were really players those days!hunter couldn't shoot in short range and also got many aspects one for casting while moving one for speed one for ETC..pet had talent tree and many more things dks also had complex rune system(blood rune,death rune,etc) which could make differences between noobs and pros but now it's just some same runes with same colors..one of warrior's difficulty was about that you had to change stances immediately and over and over because you could use some abilities on each stance and also every stance had some conditions...but now..oh where are those??I can talk about these more but btw They just made it easier and easier by removing many abilities,adding crap talent tree which most of people pick same thing...if you can't feel this,just go out of blizzard and see how many people are playing classic patches and mostly wotlk 3.3.5 on private servers but nobody really plays new patches like mop or wod on private servers...keep on improving design dear blizz:)

5 hours ago, MZLICH said:

Btw..Any time I look at wow's news it makes me sad...they just left working on gameplay since wotlk/cata and just focused on graphics, models,mounts etc...someday wow was one of games that pro gamers were willing to play..but they just made it easier and easier and they also added more useless things like mop-present talent tree.. maybe many people don't remember but players were really players those days!hunter couldn't shoot in short range and also got many aspects one for casting while moving one for speed one for ETC..pet had talent tree and many more things dks also had complex rune system(blood rune,death rune,etc) which could make differences between noobs and pros but now it's just some same runes with same colors..one of warrior's difficulty was about that you had to change stances immediately and over and over because you could use some abilities on each stance and also every stance had some conditions...but now..oh where are those??I can talk about these more but btw They just made it easier and easier by removing many abilities,adding crap talent tree which most of people pick same thing...if you can't feel this,just go out of blizzard and see how many people are playing classic patches and mostly wotlk 3.3.5 on private servers but nobody really plays new patches like mop or wod on private servers...keep on improving design dear blizz:)

The reason why nobody really plays MoP and up on private servers is because they don't actually work well, at all. Meaning, they're full of bugs and non-working systems.

Also, people on this forum by now knows that I haven't been a big fan of class design in Legion, but I did manage to find one I love (monk). The new talent tree actually gives you way more "flexibility" than the old talent tree where 99% of people did just pick the same. If you don't change your talents that's actually YOU doing it wrong, not the talents (e.g. Single Target vs Heavy AoE vs Cleave, different movement related talents and so on), in addition to that, these talents can change your playstyle considerably so it comes down to just personal preference.

I'm not saying they're perfect. I personally don't like having to use a reagent for every fight just so I can pick a single different talent. It's also silly that your character can learn these things, and then just "forget them" again. And they definitely dropped the ball on interesting talent choices for some classes/specs. Those things aside, and as a counter to your point, it does give you more flexibility than the old system.

Edited by Weltenfeind

10 hours ago, Weltenfeind said:

The reason why nobody really plays MoP and up on private servers is because they don't actually work well, at all. Meaning, they're full of bugs and non-working systems.

Also, people on this forum by now knows that I haven't been a big fan of class design in Legion, but I did manage to find one I love (monk). The new talent tree actually gives you way more "flexibility" than the old talent tree where 99% of people did just pick the same. If you don't change your talents that's actually YOU doing it wrong, not the talents (e.g. Single Target vs Heavy AoE vs Cleave, different movement related talents and so on), in addition to that, these talents can change your playstyle considerably so it comes down to just personal preference.

I'm not saying they're perfect. I personally don't like having to use a reagent for every fight just so I can pick a single different talent. It's also silly that your character can learn these things, and then just "forget them" again. And they definitely dropped the ball on interesting talent choices for some classes/specs. Those things aside, and as a counter to your point, it does give you more flexibility than the old system.

Dear, you just said the opposite thing...actually I never played any expansion on blizzard because of money issues and i also got friends who play on blizz so i know whats happeNing there too..and I played all(whether vanilla or legion) on private servers since 8 years ago so I know what's happening on private servers more than you.theres no problem with bugs,I saw many fixed mop or wod servers..problem is their gameplay! Their gameplay made me to keep on playing classic patches..and also you said opposite thing once more!new talent tree just gives you 3 things to choose,and all people just pick same thing(all pick one for pvp,all pick other for pve)..for example: just kill me if you saw a warrior without *second wind*tt on MOP...but did you know on wotlk you had to click like 71times(even more for hunters because of pets) for picking talents?you think people were using those 71 talent points in same way?..and can you deny that they killed *professional things*since worlk/cata?giving us 3 things to choose while one is better for pvp and other one for pve,etc.. means flexibility? I'm laughing now...all I know is you should Download at least wotlk to see what made many people on private servers play it

On 3/28/2018 at 10:25 AM, jinsu2301 said:

Hope they add 4 player splitscreen with those Golden Eyes.

This is the only time I have ever created a forum account simply to applaud a comment, however yours was well deserving. Subtle yet awesome :)