FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Terris

Help me choose my trinkets :)

Hello,

Still not having won BBY, IBI or KTT, i currently have those 4 trinkets in my bags:

- Unnerring vision of Leishen 502

- Wushoolay FInal Choice 502

- Volatile Talisman of the Shado Pan assault 522

- Yu Lon Bite 535

What are the optimum 2 trinkets i could use to maximise my dps? I am DESTRUCTION ilvl 530.

Mr Robot says i should use Lei Shen and Shado pan, my experience tells me Wushoolay and Yu Lon give me much more control.

Thanks !

As destro YB anf WFC should be your choices since WFC has a nice int boost and YB offers a crit proc. Both will benefit you more than a haste proc or a VERY small window and a horrible proc rate with UVLS

All options are fairly meh. Wush is a definite yes, but... The others are just so disappointing. If only you at least had Breath. I guess I'd go with Yu'lon's as well, if only to get you used to have that ICD to line your DS up with for when you get PBI.

Hello,

Still not having won BBY, IBI or KTT, i currently have those 4 trinkets in my bags:

- Unnerring vision of Leishen 502

- Wushoolay FInal Choice 502

- Volatile Talisman of the Shado Pan assault 522

- Yu Lon Bite 535

What are the optimum 2 trinkets i could use to maximise my dps? I am DESTRUCTION ilvl 530.

Mr Robot says i should use Lei Shen and Shado pan, my experience tells me Wushoolay and Yu Lon give me much more control.

Thanks !

The 502 Unerring Vision is worth it's Intellect passive.  The RPPM value on this thing, especially for you as a Warlock now, is absolutely awful.

The 502 Wush is in the same boat...the max Intellect proc is less than the static Int proc from SoO trinkets.

For you, I would go with the two highest item level trinkets and just keep chugging until you get one.  You're basically looking at a bunch of crappy trinkets and trying to decide which ones are best.  Your best bet is to take the two best item level ones and maximize your chances at acquiring new trinkets.