FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlocks @ Blizzcon

Alright, it's 3 days away now, and my plane will be landing Thursday at 6:50 PST.  I'm getting driven to my hotel, so I imagine I'll get my bags stashed, take a shot of JD, then head out to explore California on my first trip west of Texas.  I'll be looking for eating and drinking partners Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  I leave too early Sunday to try to meet up.  I thought it'd be fun to do something as a group if possible.  There are lots of parties to go to, but I've lost interest in going to crowded parties where no one can hear anyone or you can't move anywhere without rubbing against someone, so if you're up for something a little more private, I'd like to organize it.

If interested in meeting up in person, post in this thread.  On Thursday before I leave, I'll PM you my cell phone number and I'll start sending out mass texts to keep everyone organized. 

Hard to describe what I look like, so here's a shot of me and Danielle/Pattymayo:

NzV1PwG.jpg

While at the conference, I'll have my black Icy-Veins polo on, so I shouldn't be too difficult to find in a crowded room.  It'll say Zagam on the front or back, I'm not sure, but if you see me, stop me and say hey...I don't bite and I love meeting new people. 

Depends on what I gotta do for Damien, really.  I'm all about going to a place like that.  I still don't know what we have to do to get our tickets. 

Fair enough.  Is this your first Blizzcon?  If so, there is a line the day before or any subsequent day.  It's *generally* pretty fast.  Go in with ID, grab your stuff and leave.

First trip West of Texas.  Should be getting to hotel at 8p which is 0.1 miles from the conference, so yeah, time shouldn't be an issue.  All I know is Saturday, I'm skipping that concert, finding a sports bar, and watching WVU play Texas. 

Danielle is all pissy I won't watch it with her, but I'd much rather get sand in my pants than watch them.

Stick to those guns.  Much better stuff to do with your time in Cali.  Also, we should go up and ask back-to-back complicated Warlock questions during the class panel.

They should go as such:

Zagam:  UVLS.  *crowd fidgets*  WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???  *crowd jeers*

Panel:  Next question.

Omaric:  UVLS.  I forgot my question.

• Like 1

Zagam's looks like a Happy Warlock.

You are doing it wrong Warlock, you need to be more darker and mad.

I Bought the Virtual Ticket, since it's kinda expensive cross a whole continent to see the Blizzcon live.

Edited by JvChequer

Don't judge a book by its cover sir.  Remember Ted Bundy.  That's right Zagam, I just compared you to Ted Bundy.

I'm ok with that.  I showed Locky my picture so he'd know what I looked like and he goes 'damn, you're ugly.'  It is known.

It will be the best game of the year...night game, Texas' first trip to Morgantown...and I'll be the ONLY person at Blizzcon NOT wanting to be there from 5p-830p because of that game.

And they will win because I won't be there. 

I know most of the Mod's that are going to be there are already planning on having some sort of meet up, It'd be cool if we could get some of the forum regulars to meet up with us too.

I know I'm going to blizzcon like 30% to hear blizzards new announcements and maybe get to ask a question at a panel. and 70% to meet people in the WoW community.

I got a assload and a half of class work this week and I was sick all last week so I have to do half of last weeks work also, AKA - no drinking fun times for me. Grabbing my ticket the day before then going from start to finish on Friday then start to fuck Blink 182 I'm heading home before the traffic gets bad on Saturday.

Y'all going to Blizzcon I'll see you scrubs there! My cell is (951) 790-8379.

I'm sure we'll be throwing a lot of texts around when looking for a place to meet up but if you see a 6'2" fat guy in all black, shaved head and a beard, it's likely going to be me.

I got a assload and a half of class work this week and I was sick all last week so I have to do half of last weeks work also, AKA - no drinking fun times for me. Grabbing my ticket the day before then going from start to finish on Friday then start to fuck Blink 182 I'm heading home before the traffic gets bad on Saturday.

Y'all going to Blizzcon I'll see you scrubs there! My cell is (951) 790-8379.

I'm sure we'll be throwing a lot of texts around when looking for a place to meet up but if you see a 6'2" fat guy in all black, shaved head and a beard, it's likely going to be me.

"I got a assload......... from start to finish on Friday then start to fuck Blink 182 I'm heading home before the traffic gets bad on Saturday.

start to fuck Blink 182

fuck Blink 182

i'll be there! might say hi to zagam if i see him but otherwise i will be with my guild the whole time. 

where's a good place to get trashed? last time i just got drunk at the hilton bar, which was great for meeting people, but otherwise super crowded and hard to get a drink.

EVERYONE, SAFE TRAVELS!  Don't forget your ticket.  Great times to be had by all!

Wish I could go!  Perhaps next year!

Canadian BlizzCon?  yes?

Blizz HQ in Cali, ain't no one going to the frozen North after living and working in SoCal lololololol

Major bummer though, would be kind of cool if they moved it around a bit.