FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
EFX

Looking for some paid help / coaching

Hey Guys-  Been playing a while, but looking to get into a balance druid for PVE. Wondering if anyone would be around for a paid hour of time to help give me a crash course and explain rotations and help me get set up with hotkeys.

I dont expect anything for free  in life. Let me know :)

On 12/04/2018 at 5:52 AM, EFX said:

Hey Guys-  Been playing a while, but looking to get into a balance druid for PVE. Wondering if anyone would be around for a paid hour of time to help give me a crash course and explain rotations and help me get set up with hotkeys.

I dont expect anything for free  in life. Let me know :)

While I always support people helping others, there's no need to involve money! If you're worried about how you're doing, read through our balance guide and then throw yourself at Garothi Worldbreaker or Varimathras. Log it and post it here, then I'll take a look and give you some pointers as to what you can improve on. 

We're here to help.

On 4/17/2018 at 11:37 PM, Blainie said:

While I always support people helping others, there's no need to involve money! If you're worried about how you're doing, read through our balance guide and then throw yourself at Garothi Worldbreaker or Varimathras. Log it and post it here, then I'll take a look and give you some pointers as to what you can improve on. 

We're here to help.

Thanks, Blainie! That's really cool - but what if someone just wants a one-on-one lesson? I would love an hour with a good teacher/mentor about everything from strats to keybindings to movement methods to rotation nuances, and I would cheerfully pay for that. The Balance Guide is very helpful, and a great start, but having a coach would take it to the next level, methinks. Thoughts?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Here's a short music video paying homage to all the guardian druid tanks out there, much love!

• By Jonesy0000
      Hi Team
      I am recently returning from a few years away from the game and I have decided to go back to my much loved main throughout wrath, the feral druid. I have always been a cut above the rest and managed to be top dps all through wrath. 
      I was reading your guide and noticed in the talents you don't take savage roar. Can you explain the match behind this as to me it seems like the more viable option. 
    • By darkganj
      Hello everyone! When i downloaded the recent shadowlands expansion, i noticed that my macros no longer worked =0. This is not a single target DPS  macro, this is a Help / Harm selective macro So i did some digging to find out what was goin on, An example of this would be : /cast [help] Innervate ; [harm] Entangling Roots ; Innervate.  This macro utilizes one button for a dual purpose. if i am targeted on friend i innervate them while if i and targeting a opponent it would root them in place. This structure is now broken but has also made things easier in most cases, After doing some digging i discovered some new macros and the new format. Some examples of the new way to write this would be :
       #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]innervate
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Regrowth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Wrath
      #showtooltip
      /cast [harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead]Moonfire
      /cast [help,nodead][@target,help,nodead]Rejuvenation
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Wild Growth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      This is what they call a fall through macro, If the first line of code is not available because of a cooldown or if the Help or Harm selection, it will fall through to the next line of code. This works especially well for balance druids, shaman, and hybrid healing classes that use a ton of buttons. You can cut the amount of keys you need press in half which saves space and prevents accidentally pressings the wrong button. I like to pair my spells by the time it takes to cast, Instant casts with instant casts. They also introduces a mouse over macro for heals and rebuffs which is really good for world PVP. One of the better macros iv'e seen is a mouse over Rebirth : 
       #showtooltip Rebirth
      /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
      #showtooltip Remove Corruption
      /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption

If you are going to try and make your own macro, you should keep in mind
      1: The Global Cool Down or GCD which is the time it takes between 2 casts and
      2: Not all of your spells and trinkets share a GCD, so you are able to cast 2 or 3 spells at the exact same time as long as it doesn't share a GCD.
      I hope this helps! 

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Nomi Druid deck.