FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Daleksecc

Breaking gear for t16 4peice bonus

for the last 3 weeks ive spent every bonus roll on Thok, Seige and Paragons and come up with no tokens. Finally this week I got the helm off of Thok.

Im just wondering is it worth it taking out a piece of 553gear  to replace it with a flex raid piece to complete the 4 set bonus?

Depends. What spec?

For Destro..maybe. Depends on what piece it is.

For Demonology, definitely.

For affliction..no. The 4-piece for Afflic is rather lackluster and it's generally better to run 2 piece with some better itemized pieces than 4 piece.

Nope.  Destro guide definitely says to snag 4pc as soon as possible.  Same for Demo. 

Nope.  Destro guide definitely says to snag 4pc as soon as possible.  Same for Demo.

Your answer is a bit weird considering the original question was if it's worth going from a 553 piece to 540 piece to get the 4 set.

The answer is most definitely yes. The 4 piece uptime is about 1/3 (napkin math) with current gear levels so averages out to about 3k crit rating. And you can obviously use it better than that so it's worth even more.

So definitely go for the 4 set even if it means changing only 1 piece to flex gear from normal.

Edited by Muoric

Question:  Which 4 pieces should we go for?  Yes, yes...I'm sure it's been answered somewhere else but I can't find the answer!

The first four you can get.  If you're clearing 13/14H and start caring about BiS for fun, the shoulders off of Norushen provide a nice offset piece.

Your answer is a bit weird considering the original question was if it's worth going from a 553 piece to 540 piece to get the 4 set.

I'm not sure how much more clear I can be than saying 'get it as soon as possible.' 

I'm not sure how much more clear I can be than saying 'get it as soon as possible.' 

Because he asked if it was worth it and you said "nope".  *Then* said Destro should get 4-piece ASAP.

I said nope as in nope, this question has already been answered.  I said it immediately after nope...

I guess my answers need more effort than the people asking questions.  Sorry for being confusing.

I feel ashamed because I don't want to lose 19 ilvl from Shoulder and 6 from Legs to catch up my 4tp.

Give it a try, 4p is amazing, it makes you never "waste" CBs.

I am one piece away from 4 piece. I blew all my coins in Flex this week. Now I'm just wondering if I'm going for LFR for my 4th piece. Currently it's 2 normal, 1 flex. (Not using the flex as I have Warforged)