FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
TeemoTeemo

Destruction questions from a Demo main.

Dear fellow Warlock players.

I have throughout Legion played survival hunter and demo lock. Simple as I like to go the ‘dirty specs’ that people normally find “broken” or unhandy.

When that is said, I always try to learn how to play the other specs of the classes. From this my question occurs, as when I am playing the destruction warlock I do fairly the half of the dps (taken into account that this is not my main spec) that I would do as Demo (In raids, mythic + (implosion help a lot here) and simcrafts). So I know some of you are more familiar with Destruction, and I would therefore like to hear if Destruction is a spec there depends on legendries (I have not gather the optimal destruction legendries yet)? But again it could be that I just do not know how to play this spec.

Hope to hear from you ;)

8 hours ago, TeemoTeemo said:

Dear fellow Warlock players.

I have throughout Legion played survival hunter and demo lock. Simple as I like to go the ‘dirty specs’ that people normally find “broken” or unhandy.

When that is said, I always try to learn how to play the other specs of the classes. From this my question occurs, as when I am playing the destruction warlock I do fairly the half of the dps (taken into account that this is not my main spec) that I would do as Demo (In raids, mythic + (implosion help a lot here) and simcrafts). So I know some of you are more familiar with Destruction, and I would therefore like to hear if Destruction is a spec there depends on legendries (I have not gather the optimal destruction legendries yet)? But again it could be that I just do not know how to play this spec.

Hope to hear from you ;)

Warlock in general is really not legendary dependent compared to some classes and Destro is the least fussy of the 3. Lots of leggos are pretty close together and therefore, it is unlikely to be that and more of a rotational issue.

Have you tried simming? It will soon tell you what your perfect average output should be. 

Wowanalyzer is pretty good for Destro. Stick a log in and see what comes out. Usually it's lack of attention for Eradication and missed cool downs that cause the biggest loss. 

• Like 1