Jump to content
FORUMS
Stan

Allied Races Page Update: May 4

Recommended Posts

qSJLdVs.jpg

Blizzard has updated the official Allied Races page with more information about Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag'har Orcs including racial traits and new screenshots of their Heritage Armor & mounts.

You can find a detailed preview of both Allied Races here.

KWHCDPJ1KCH11524248907532.jpgLGUFG2VG7DDI1524248907484.jpgJGEKL0VRXYA41524248907848.jpgJQ0SURCZVI4Z1524248925408.jpgBCMBUQPA7D7W1524248925278.jpgER9ITLK88LW41524248925580.jpg

Information about the other two Allied Races (Kul Tirans & Zandalari Trolls) are still missing and will be added in the future. Are you looking forward to any of the races? Let us know in the comments!

(Source)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, I would love to change my Warlock to a Mag'har, the dark, blackrock clan-looking one, but unfortunately that won't work. :/

Maybe I could change my undead priest into one, but that particularly awesome looking skin only really would fit a shadow priest...

Tough choices ahead! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dejo93 said:

We all racechanging our Orcs when these guys arrive?

You'd be dumb not to race change about every character to new races based on how good most of these new passives are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to know when Blizzard will release new allied races. I heard it's possible that they release the Vampire Elves as allied race for the Horde, the San'layn. That'd be awesome! But we already have the Suramar Elves so it wouldn't make much sense honestly. 

I prefer variant of other races, like the Taunka from Borean Tundra for Taurens. What do you guys think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LincR said:

I want to know when Blizzard will release new allied races. I heard it's possible that they release the Vampire Elves as allied race for the Horde, the San'layn. That'd be awesome! But we already have the Suramar Elves so it wouldn't make much sense honestly. 

I prefer variant of other races, like the Taunka from Borean Tundra for Taurens. What do you guys think? 

They will probably go with allied race from every standard race we have. Taurens helped us gain HMT so no more taurens. Orcs will give us Mag'har, Blood Elfs give us Nightborne, Troll - Zandalari, so whats left is Undead and Goblins. Goblins have alot in common with Vulpera, both nations get their resources from treasure hunting and merchandise. San'layn are possible choice for Undead allied race. Can't see anything else that would made some pact with them. San'layn female would also satisfy everyone who wanted dark ranger class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2018 at 1:16 PM, Dejo93 said:

We all racechanging our Orcs when these guys arrive?

To Dwarf? Yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just hoping that blizzard can change the DK starter quests or make some other change to enable allied races to be DK. Would just be nice to try out some of the new races for DK. Personally I think Zandalari DKs would be badass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SMOrcMan said:

I'm just hoping that blizzard can change the DK starter quests or make some other change to enable allied races to be DK. Would just be nice to try out some of the new races for DK. Personally I think Zandalari DKs would be badass.

This would be extremely messy lore wise. None of these races were really impacted by the scourge, since the lands they hailed from have always been "lost". Same reason we do not have Panda death knights, they never fought for/against anyone at the time of the scourge running a muck. You'd be doing some (more) major retcon to force this in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laragon said:

This would be extremely messy lore wise. None of these races were really impacted by the scourge, since the lands they hailed from have always been "lost". Same reason we do not have Panda death knights, they never fought for/against anyone at the time of the scourge running a muck. You'd be doing some (more) major retcon to force this in.

I've seen this discussion before and someone made a very good point - the whole Legion DK plotline was basically raising new DKs, finding new ways to make them etc. - by this logic, it's definitely possible to get new DKs, since we can clearly make them. They'd just need to rewrite things. 

Also, a Panda DK does exist. There was a follower in WoD that was one - the lore was something like, they wandered Azeroth and got caught by the scourge. Surely it's possible other races did this too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I've seen this discussion before and someone made a very good point - the whole Legion DK plotline was basically raising new DKs, finding new ways to make them etc. - by this logic, it's definitely possible to get new DKs, since we can clearly make them. They'd just need to rewrite things. 

Also, a Panda DK does exist. There was a follower in WoD that was one - the lore was something like, they wandered Azeroth and got caught by the scourge. Surely it's possible other races did this too?

I never heard much about the DK class plot line, but if that's the case then maybe it isn't as far of a stretch. They are the class in their lore that has no limitations on race.

Unlike something like paladin or warlock that can have really awkward class-race history to reconcile. Everyone dies, not everyone loves the light/void as a race. Last thing I want is a gnome paladin or a dranei warlock (for the good guys). Those would feel awkward. I don't think any race as a DK would be awkward long term, just need some justification of how we get here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laragon said:

I never heard much about the DK class plot line, but if that's the case then maybe it isn't as far of a stretch. They are the class in their lore that has no limitations on race.

Unlike something like paladin or warlock that can have really awkward class-race history to reconcile. Everyone dies, not everyone loves the light/void as a race. Last thing I want is a gnome paladin or a dranei warlock (for the good guys). Those would feel awkward. I don't think any race as a DK would be awkward long term, just need some justification of how we get here.

Yeah, exactly. There's also a very strong emphasis on the idea that very few people in history have ever chosen to become a Death Knight. Arthas, Bolvar, maybe the second generation as well? Realistically, though, every "living" Death Knight was forced into it somehow. This means that the only restriction is whether or not a Death Knight with the power to raise someone (which apparently Bolvar can give to certain DKs) can get to the body. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 11:15 AM, Blainie said:

Yeah, exactly. There's also a very strong emphasis on the idea that very few people in history have ever chosen to become a Death Knight. Arthas, Bolvar, maybe the second generation as well? Realistically, though, every "living" Death Knight was forced into it somehow. This means that the only restriction is whether or not a Death Knight with the power to raise someone (which apparently Bolvar can give to certain DKs) can get to the body. 

Honestly we saw that high mountain tauren were involved in the war of the ancients, so they definitely could have been raised by arthas even. The others are a bit messy for arthas but 100% it could have been done under Bolvar considering we even try to raise Tirion who definitely died after people from the other allied races had died. The only one that might be a bit of a stretch is lightforged Draenei, but even so, it's possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SMOrcMan said:

Honestly we saw that high mountain tauren were involved in the war of the ancients, so they definitely could have been raised by arthas even. The others are a bit messy for arthas but 100% it could have been done under Bolvar considering we even try to raise Tirion who definitely died after people from the other allied races had died. The only one that might be a bit of a stretch is lightforged Draenei, but even so, it's possible.

I'm sure that, with a bit of work, they could make some lore explanation for LFD becoming DKs. The biggest issue is that the LFD themselves won't accept a Death Knight, but DKs aren't really accepted anywhere, let's be honest. The whole starter quest in Stormwind/Orgrimmar of getting pelted with tomatoes and such kind of reinforces that. 

A LFD would never choose to be a DK, of course, but nobody really does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 9:27 AM, Blainie said:

I'm sure that, with a bit of work, they could make some lore explanation for LFD becoming DKs. The biggest issue is that the LFD themselves won't accept a Death Knight, but DKs aren't really accepted anywhere, let's be honest. The whole starter quest in Stormwind/Orgrimmar of getting pelted with tomatoes and such kind of reinforces that. 

A LFD would never choose to be a DK, of course, but nobody really does. 

LFD is a bit odd for me because the light protected tirion from becoming a dk in the legion dk campaign, so while it's possible, it's a bit of a stretch. Besides, LFD racials don't do much for DK and they would look almost identical to reg draenei considering all dks have blue eyes. So IMO, not worth the potential lore mixup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SMOrcMan said:

LFD is a bit odd for me because the light protected tirion from becoming a dk in the legion dk campaign, so while it's possible, it's a bit of a stretch. Besides, LFD racials don't do much for DK and they would look almost identical to reg draenei considering all dks have blue eyes. So IMO, not worth the potential lore mixup

This all depends on how we/Blizzard perceive the Light. It's evident with what happened with Illidan, the Light/Naaru aren't just plain good and have agendas too. 

Depending on the LFD, they might have done something that the Light no longer considers them as a necessity to be saved, rather just another thing in the cosmos. 

Also, we were the ones trying to raise Tirion in a "holy" place. What if it was done far away from Light's Hope, the bastion of the Paladins, instead somewhere in Northrend by Bolvar himself. The attempt on Tirion was a cocky pass in a place where any undead thing is going to be weaker and any servant of the Light is going to be a hell of a lot stronger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there any info on how the maghar, zaldari trolls, kul'turan humans and dark iron dwarves are unlocked?

or whether or not they'll have a starting zone like the others (even if it's just an instance like the pandarens and death knights)?

cause i know from watching a few minutes of a lightforged draenei last month that they just get kicked into the action at level 20 and start off with the first level 10 zones.

at the minute i'm working on a pandaren hunter for something i want to do when i get my first month's subscription. but once i'm done with my plan i was going to do a race change to an orc (i did the pandaren because there were some wandering isle pets i wanted) but the idea of a maghar orc hunter (or a shaman to balance with my orc warlock) sounds fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, knight85 said:

is there any info on how the maghar, zaldari trolls, kul'turan humans and dark iron dwarves are unlocked?

or whether or not they'll have a starting zone like the others (even if it's just an instance like the pandarens and death knights)?

cause i know from watching a few minutes of a lightforged draenei last month that they just get kicked into the action at level 20 and start off with the first level 10 zones.

at the minute i'm working on a pandaren hunter for something i want to do when i get my first month's subscription. but once i'm done with my plan i was going to do a race change to an orc (i did the pandaren because there were some wandering isle pets i wanted) but the idea of a maghar orc hunter (or a shaman to balance with my orc warlock) sounds fun

I assume it will be the same process - reputation locked behind a BfA faction. You'll probably need exalted with them and then need to complete a small scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 12:10 PM, Erialis said:

San'layn female would also satisfy everyone who wanted dark ranger class.

If you are talking about just a physical look ... sure ... if you are talking about an actual feel of a dark ranger, no ... hunter class as they are now, are not dark rangers ... by any way possible.  Don't forget that abilities that would make a dark ranger isn't the same that the hunters have.  The only skill that I ever found that hunters have (well, could have) that might have fit the dark ranger class was a talent that taunted the target .. black arrow i believe, but i can't remember the name necessarily.  Not that I'm trying to complain, I just want to point out that this wouldn't satisfy everyone, but only ones that would be ok with just the look of a dark ranger.  There is plenty that want dark ranger as a class with different abilities than what hunters have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Stan
      An overview of seven new Essences coming to the game in Visions of N'Zoth.
      Note that some tooltips may display incorrect values. Essences are subject to change at any time during Patch 8.3 testing.
      Unwavering Ward
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Guardian Shell - Release 12 protective spheres outward over 4 sec, granting the first ally to touch it a barrier that absorbs 888 damage for 10 sec. Minor Power: Unwavering Ward - Every 10 sec, allies with 15 yds gain a shield that absorbs 109 damage, stacking up to 409. x Rank 2
      Major Power: Guardian Shell - Each time you send out a protective sphere, gain an absorb shield for 2% of your maximum health that stacks. Minor Power: Unwavering Ward - Absorption can stack up to 20% higher. Rank 3
      Major Power: Guardian Shell - Each sphere consumed heals you and the ally for 0. Minor Power: Unwavering Ward - Protected targets take 3% reduced damage. Spirit of Preservation
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Spirit of Preservation - Channel a beam of energy onto an ally, healing them for 5,256 over 3 sec. Minor Power: Devout Spirit - Every 5 sec, gain Saving Vigil, causing your next Quick Heal to heal for an additional 42, stacking up to 3 times. Rank 2
      Major Power: Spirit of Preservation - Allies in the beam are healed for 219 every 0.6 sec. Minor Power: Devout Spirit - Saving Vigil can now stack up to 5 times. Rank 3
      Major Power: Spirit of Preservation - Gain 1 stack of Devout Spirit each time the beam heals its primary target. Minor Power: Devout Spirit - Each stack of Saving Vigil consumed increases the critical strike chance of your next Quick Heal within 6 sec by 20%. Touch of the Everlasting
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Touch of the Everlasting - Your next death is prevented, and you instead regenerate to 20% of your maximum health and take 85% reduced damage for 3 sec. Cannot occur more often than once per 10 min. Minor Power: Will to Survive - When you fall below 35% health, gain 0 Avoidance for 15 sec, and your next Active Mitigation will last 30% longer. This can only occur once every 1.5 min. Rank 2
      Major Power: Touch of the Everlasting - When Touch of the Everlasting saves you from death, regenerate to 40% of maximum health. Minor Power: Will to Survive - The minor effect of Touch of the Everlasting can now occur every 60 sec. Rank 3
      Major Power: Touch of the Everlasting - When Touch of the Everlasting saves you from death, the cooldown of Shield Wall is reset. Minor Power: Will to Survive - Increases the duration bonus of Active Mitigation by an additional 20%. Strength of the Warden 
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Vigilant Protector - Taunt all nearby enemies, forcing them to attack you for 6 sec. Minor Power: Endurance - Every 2 sec, store 76 healing, up to a maximum of [ 10% of Total Health ]. When you dodge or parry an attack, heal for all stored healing. Rank 2
      Major Power: Vigilant Protector - When you activate Vigilant Protector, gain 15% dodge for 6 sec. Minor Power: Endurance - Accumulate 25% additional healing every 2 sec. Rank 3
      Major Power: Vigilant Protector - Deal 50% additional damage to targets affected by your Vigilant Protector. Minor Power: Endurance - The maximum health of all Tank specialization players in your party or raid is increased by 3%. This effect stacks. Breath of the Dying
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Reaping Flames - Burn your target with a bolt of Azerite, dealing 1,481 Fire damage. If the target has less than 20% health, the cooldown is reduced by 30 sec. Minor Power: Lethal Strikes - Your spells and abilities have a chance to strike your target for 300 Fire damage. Unique: Corruption reduced by 10. Rank 2
      Major Power: Reaping Flames - Virtuous Assault now also has a reduced cooldown if the target is above 80% health. Minor Power: Lethal Strikes - You heal for 50% of the damage dealt by Virtuous Assault. Rank 3
      Major Power: Reaping Flames - If Reaping Flames kills an enemy, its cooldown is reset and it will deal 100% increased damage on the next cast. Minor Power: Lethal Strikes - Virtuous Assault happens 400% more frequently against targets below 20% health. Spark of Inspiration
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Moment of Glory - Release a wave of energy from your Heart of Azeroth, increasing the damage all party members within 15 yds deal with Azerite Essences by 45% for the next 10 sec. Minor Power: Unified Strength - Your spells and abilities have a chance to increase your Haste by 0 and reduce the cooldown of your currently slotted Major Essence by 1.0 sec. Unique: Corruption reduced by 10. Rank 2
      Major Power: Moment of Glory - Increase the duration of Moment of Glory by 10 sec. Minor Power: Unified Strength - Unified Strength now affects 1 additional ally. Rank 3
      Major Power: Moment of Glory - Moment of Glory now also increases your Speed by 0. Minor Power: Unified Strength - Unified Strength now affects 1 additional ally. The Formless Void
      Rank 1
      Major Power: Replica of Knowledge - Replicate the energy in your target's Heart of Azeroth, gaining access to rank 1 of their currently slotted Major Essence for the next 15 sec. The Formless Void will go on cooldown for 50% longer than the base cooldown of the Essence you replicated. Does not work on passive Essences. Minor Power: Symbiotic Presence - Each time any ally within 40 yds uses an Azerite Essence, gain 89 pri for 20 sec. Unique: Corruption reduced by 10. Rank 2
      Major Power: Replica of Knowledge - Replica of Knowledge can now copy up to rank 2 of your target's current Major Essence, and the increased cooldown is lowered by 10%. Minor Power: Symbiotic Presence - pri bonus increased by 25%. Rank 3
      Major Power: Replica of Knowledge - Replica of Knowledge can now copy up to rank 3 of your target's current Major Essence, and the increased cooldown is lowered by 10%. Minor Power: Symbiotic Presence - When an ally within 40 yds uses an Azerite Essence, you and that ally gain 0 Haste for 20 sec. Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnomes Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Mechagnomes & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Initial Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 11th Seven new Essences will be added to the game in Visions of N'Zoth.
    • By Stan
      Allied Races and the Pandaren will be finally able to become Death Knights in the near future, as Blizzard added creature textures together with encrypted sound files for Bolvar Fordragon and Darion Mograine in 8.3 Build 32151.
      It seems Bolvar is going to forge a new line of Death Knights in Patch 8.3. Death Knight textures for all Allied Races (Including Lightforged Draenei) have been added to the game along with encrypted sound files for Bolvar Fordragon and Highlord Darion Mograine, who's likely going to narrate the new Death Knight intro. There's also an encrypted map of an area, which is likely the one of Icecrown Citadel.

      Datamined Pandaren Male Death Knight Texture
      It seems there's going to be a brand new Death Knight intro, but at this time, we don't know if the Allied Races are going to start at level 20 or 55 and how that's going to affect Heritage Armor acquisition.
      Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnomes Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Mechagnomes & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Initial Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 11th Death Knight textures have been added to the game for all Allied Races and the Pandaren in Patch 8.3.
    • By Stan
      In this week's 8.3 Build 32151, Wrathion's Legendary Cloak has been renamed and updated to have a higher base item level.
      Experimental Blacktalon Shroud is now called Ashjra'kamas, Shrould of Resolve and the base item level is up to 445.
      The cloak's effect (Blacktalon's Experimental Protection) reduces the Sanity loss from all sources by a percentage, which is mandatory for completing Horrific Visions, as your Sanity bar depletes and the reduction allows you to stay there longer and earn better rewards. You'll upgrade the item level of the cloak with Horrific Cores up to a maximum item level of 475 at Rank 15.
      Rank Item Level Reduces Sanity by % 1 445 5% 2 445 8% 3 445 10% 4 445 13% 5 455 25% 6 455 28% 7 455 30% 8 455 33% 9 455 35% 10 465 50% 11 465 53% 12 465 55% 13 465 58% 14 465 60% 15 475 75% You can check out our initial preview of the cloak here and we've updated the article to include the latest changes.

      At Ranks 5 and 10, the cloak gets an enhanced appearance that is added to your transmog tab.
      Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnomes Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Mechagnomes & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Initial Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 11th
    • By Stan
      Experimental Blacktalon Shroud is a Legendary Cloak given to us by Wrathion in Patch 8.3 that can be leveled up to Rank 15, just like Heart of Azeroth using Corrupting Core and Horrific Core. 
      Patch 8.3 Build 32151 Update
      The cloak has been renamed and has a higher item level as of the latest build. You can find more information in the article linked below.
      Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha Assaults in Patch 8.3 Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Mechagnomes & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Initial Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 11th The cloak's effect (Blacktalon's Experimental Protection) reduces Sanity loss from all sources, especially important within Horrific Visions, which cannot be completed effectively without it..

      In Horrific Visions, your goal is to kill enemies and a miniboss before your Sanity bar fully depletes.
      As previously noted, you can level up the cloak. The initial item level is 400 (Rank 1) and the effect reduces your Sanity loss from all sources by 5%. When you purchase the cloak on PTR, however, the base item level is 430, but it becomes lower when you upgrade it for the first time, which is likely a bug.

      At Rank 15, Experimental Blacktalon Shroud has an item level of 425 and the effect reduces your Sanity loss from all sources by up to 75%.

      Experimental Blacktalon Shroud gains an enhanced appearance at Rank 5 and Rank 10.
    • By Stan
      Ahead of tomorrow's PTR testing, Blizzard deployed a new build to 8.3 PTR with fixes for the recently-previewed Alpaca mounts.
      The mounts will likely be tied to the new reputations in Visions of N'Zoth. Previously, the saddle was incorrectly placed on the model, but the issue has been fixed in 8.3 Build 32151, and here are the mounts in their full glory!

      MountSpecial Animation

      Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnomes Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview Assaults in Patch 8.3 Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Mechagnomes & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Initial Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 11th
×
×
  • Create New...