FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jasmeralia

Recommendations for streamers

So I've been following Disguised Toast on YouTube and Twitch lately and I think it's been helpful overall to my skill level, seeing how he decides what to play, when, and why. I'm certainly still a noob, but less so than before Mammoth/Raven when I started playing regularly.

Who would you recommend to watch for similar reasons?

Depends on what you like to do in the game: for Constructed I'd say Thijs, Trump, Kibler, Dog and/or Savjz. For Arena i'd say Kripp, Amaz (if you can stomach his shrill voice and hyperactivity at times), Allie and/or Hafu. Toast is a fun guy to follow in general as well.  

I really like Chump, sadly he is doing only Youtube vids currently. He mostly plays standard off meta decks, he is relaxed, dry humor and highly accurate with predicting the game and opponent plays and he explains very well why he is doing something or why not.

When I look at all the more popular youtubers Keizoku mentions I am already scared by looking at the thumbnail :D with them it's already more about clickbait and getting views. Doesn't mean they are bad but I wish they not try to be fancy and play the game more professional. Just a preference, I guess :)

Edited by Caldyrvan

Yeah i haven't gotten into arena/brawl much yet, Constructed (specifically Standard Ranked) and Adventures would be the prime things I'd be looking for. Thanks for the suggestions!

3 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

When I look at all the more popular youtubers Keizoku mentions I am already scared by looking at the thumbnail :D with them it's already more about clickbait and getting views. 

Try the live stream (or the VOD of it if its not your timezone). Youtube highlights are clickbait, but that's because Youtube is nothing but clickbait.

• Like 1

Toast is the best because it's funnier. I see Thijs sometimes, he's good, but after the first game he became boooooooring :(

I watched most of them I guess and maybe it's just me but I find them mostly annoying, some are more throwing a party than playing the game, others concentrate and interact too much with the chat (of it's kinda interactive and ppl like that) but I want to see games, good analysis and predictions

On 5/7/2018 at 9:55 PM, Keizoku said:

Depends on what you like to do in the game: for Constructed I'd say Thijs, Trump, Kibler, Dog and/or Savjz. For Arena i'd say Kripp, Amaz (if you can stomach his shrill voice and hyperactivity at times), Allie and/or Hafu. Toast is a fun guy to follow in general as well.  

Thanks for the info! That's what I was looking for. Toast is my fav