FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tupi

Blizzard's Monthly Statistics Email

Just got my email for 'how i did in April'.

Does anyone else find the information they give as mostly useless?

yay, I had a 7 game win streak in Casual Standard, and OH BOY, as a hunter I beat druid 72.7% of the time.

Is there somewhere to go to see my overall # of games played/lost?

I won 192 games but I know I lost more than that...did I really play 400 games last month?

I'm sure they aren't telling us that in these emails because it would make many casual players realize how much time they are wasting.

Yea the mail is useless, mostly pointing out a few things that make you feel like you did something great.

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 2

right...if not before, then surely after Activision...all Blizzard decisions on games are decided by a room full of psychologists to ensure we all come running when the bell rings.

I saw this go down in the D&D world after TSR lost control through acquisition (sp?)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tupi said:

right...if not before, then surely after Activision...all Blizzard decisions on games are decided by a room full of psychologists to ensure we all come running when the bell rings

Don't you love when people lose their minds over something so insignificant. And why does this remind you a Pavlov experiment again?

What does this have to do with the e-mail? If you don't think it is relevant, delete it.

Is it useful? No.

Does it matter? No.

There is something that will tell you how many games you won/lost each month. We call it deck tracker. There are two very popular ones. Pick one, use it.

One suggestion if you wanna keep being sane playing any game: Don't overreact to things as irrelevant (and insignificant) as this one.

Edited by FanOfValeera
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FanOfValeera said:

Don't you love when people lose their minds over something so insignificant. And why does this remind you a Pavlov experiment again?

What does this have to do with the e-mail? If you don't think it is relevant, delete it.

Is it useful? No.

Does it matter? No.

There is something that will tell you how many games you won/lost each month. We call it deck tracker. There are two very popular ones. Pick one, use it.

One suggestion if you wanna keep being sane playing any game: Don't overreact to things as irrelevant (and insignificant) as this one.

lol, who's overreacting?