FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Liseth

Fury DPS increase

Greetings fellow warriors!

This is my second time I ask for an advice from this forum. My character gear looks something like this, and here are some combat logs.
I recently started using AskMrRobot, and by what it's upgrade finder says, there is no gear that can improve my solo dps by more then 2%.(About AOE dps... I cannot get any good trinket, like Umbral MoonglaivesUmbral Moonglaives or Forgefiend's FabricatorForgefiend's Fabricator ).

So I would like to ask you to point out any mistakes I make or to share any tips how to be better at this spec.

Thanks for the help!

P.S. Idk what happened to the first line and why its font is white... No idea how to fix it so sorry for that.

Edited by Liseth

In order for anyone to help you we need to have a combat log to look at. (Preferably from Warcraft Logs).

On 10/05/2018 at 1:50 AM, Liseth said:

Thought I linked it somewhere, my bad
Here are some https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/znM7kLPQDJRt62xw

There's some small basic errors that WoWAnalyzer picks up on your Garothi kill:

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/znM7kLPQDJRt62xw/4-Mythic+Garothi+Worldbreaker+-+Kill+(3:56)/55-Женевар

Make sure to enable minor suggestions and you can see those, but they're nothing huge. The one thing I would pick up on is the activity point. Compared to the most similar kill-time in top parses for Garothi, your downtime is 10% lower. This could be caused by how you/your group handle tactics, as well as how you use your mobility spells. Another reason could be that you aren't filling your rotation properly.

From checking the replay, it looks like you move WAY too early for the pull-back. It makes no difference to you as a warrior, you have Heroic Leap. Your other melee just sit at the boss, but you are the only melee with the ranged.

EDIT: In terms of WoWAnalyzer, Fury isn't a very well actively maintained spec, but the basics are still there for it. 

7 hours ago, Blainie said:

There's some small basic errors that WoWAnalyzer picks up on your Garothi kill:

Thanks for telling about this tool, I will use it to analyze my pulls.

7 hours ago, Blainie said:

From checking the replay, it looks like you move WAY too early for the pull-back. It makes no difference to you as a warrior, you have Heroic Leap. Your other melee just sit at the boss, but you are the only melee with the ranged.

I did not have a proper target castbar, so I wasn't seeing when to use jump exactly, so I just did that right when boss started casting. I find Shadowed Unit Frames very nice, but the castbar it provided is very small and hard to see sometimes. Replaced it with custom weakaura.

Now the other thing that WoWAnanlyzer tells me that I am poorly using pots during the fight, and I would like to ask when I should use it: do I save it for special moments like heroism or adds on kin'garoth, or I just use it with BC right after it comes off cooldown? And if so, do I time it when BC and Odyn are both available or I just dump it with only BC?

Edited by Liseth

13 hours ago, Liseth said:

Now the other thing that WoWAnanlyzer tells me that I am poorly using pots during the fight, and I would like to ask when I should use it: do I save it for special moments like heroism or adds on kin'garoth, or I just use it with BC right after it comes off cooldown? And if so, do I time it when BC and Odyn are both available or I just dump it with only BC?

You should be using your potion with as many other buffs as possible (assuming you are using Old War). There is no reason to save it for the Execute phase, since it doesn't matter what abilities are actually being used with this potion. Just make sure to use it whenever you can get it active with as many others buffs as possible, heroism included. If you hero on pull and it lines up with your prepot, then just use the second potion whenever you have all your cooldowns available again and lined up.

14 hours ago, Liseth said:

The other thing I would like to ask, is it reasonable to farm Relinquished TrinketRelinquished Trinket to try to get nice Convergence of FatesConvergence of Fates or the chance is way too low?

The other thing, is there any specific m+ dungeons I need to farm to try to get a nice relic proc?

+1 to what Sajakain said - it's not ideal, but there is no reason not to do it. It's an extra chance for a BiS trinket, so I'd do it as much as you can.

The truth about CoF is, if you don't have it, you will never be able to maximize your dps and always rank in the greens on warcraftlogs.

(except if you get a overpowered arcano or scourgewing)

Some fights CoF is just a must for fury. AHC for example.

Edited by Milka