FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Warlords of Draenor

I've heard rumors of dec 31 as the release date myself, so I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't out by next blizzcon. As for raiding, it'll take even the most hardcore levelers a few days to get from 90-100, depending on exp scaling. After that, the new normal might be clear able within a week or 2, the new heroics another 2 or 3 week, and then mythic. Don't forget that there are new mechanics to learn with each boss that will cause many days worth of frustration.

The one thing that I'm confused on is the 'item squish' and how that will work.

Basically its just scaling down all the item levels.   We are still going UP in item level (so the new stuff will probably be 600+ *i think*)  so that means everything else will just scale down accordingly to the item level

"If you can solo content now, you will be able to solo content after the squish"

The only difference really from now and after the squish, will be how big your damaging or healing numbers will look like.

Ok, that shouldn't be too bad, although I do like seeing big numbers.

Yeah... it's gonna feel weird going from 1M+ KC Crits to 3K+ Crits. :(

Interesting stuff, this WoD...

Hey there, new here, I'm Zaeo...Well, you can see that for yourself >.>

So, Was reading this little thread of interesting...and I have to say...Well...Interesting!!

I was not aware of the stat crunch until i read that here. I like this, It was getting hard to keep track of what gear was better and by how much with just a quick glance.

As for the 20 man raids, I like this as well, Half of 40, even groups*divvy up spacing a bit easier* 

I wonder how many complaints they are going to get about the stat crunch for people who don't read up on it, and get surprised when they get the patch...:)

One thing I'm hoping for is when they do the new 3d character models, they include 3d chest armor as one of the improvements. Not going to get my hopes up, but I can dream.