Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
upirlikhyi

New scribe

Recommended Posts

Leveling a new scribe and I know the Wod Epic cards are there but are the others stilll there. I have a ton of herbs i can use but if they are not then i woont

 

ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, upirlikhyi said:

Leveling a new scribe and I know the Wod Epic cards are there but are the others stilll there. I have a ton of herbs i can use but if they are not then i woont

Do you mean the trinkets? Bit lost here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No...like the WoD cards of omens you can flip to get the epic cards. There are ones for cata and mop and if they are not in game i wont make em :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...