FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
fireguy32

Stat weights?

Hey guys and gals,

Well im desperately trying to get better and apparently face rolling on the keyboard is no longer giving the dps I want, and getting tongue slayed by the 12 y/o is getting annoying. Soooo im building my BIS list and reading your site and using ask mr robot to see how im doing. AMR does not jive with your site, and im guessing its because im using the default stat weights.  I use AMR to determine if I get a piece and its not the "bis" on your list at times it might be higher ilvl but have stats i dont want or replacing it will get rid of the stats i should have. For example I have a Mastery and Crit piece but the piece i get with higher ilvl is a versatility and haste piece.  Anyways trying to use both is getting quite confusing and im trying not to revert back to face roll on keyboard because this kinda stuff honestly starts making my eyes cross. Be gentle...older fella here.

Fireguy32

Just now, fireguy32 said:

THANK YOU sir I shall do that.

Happy to help. If you run into any issues, just comment on that post and I'll either fix the guide to correct an issue or add anything that is missing.

wow, awesome this is much different than last experience (on wow forums) I had posting out of the shadows. Any thoughts on coaching for a hunter? I'm a more hands on kinda guy.

4 minutes ago, fireguy32 said:

wow, awesome this is much different than last experience (on wow forums) I had posting out of the shadows. Any thoughts on coaching for a hunter? I'm a more hands on kinda guy.

I'd say try to take a log of yourself raiding on a boss like Varimathras (very little mechanics-wise to concentrate on, lets you focus on your rotation).

You can post that here for some help, as well as using WAnalayzer to see what your performance is like.