FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
rosh

Sin rogue t21 bonus ilvl

My rogue is 946, with half my 4p being 915 raid finder.  I have higher ilvl gear, but I'd be breaking my tier bonus.  Is there any estimate on how many ilvl bonuses are worth? I'm sure overall gear level changes bonus amounts. 

I've sim'd using shadowcraft and AMR and have conflicting results.

11 hours ago, rosh said:

My rogue is 946, with half my 4p being 915 raid finder.  I have higher ilvl gear, but I'd be breaking my tier bonus.  Is there any estimate on how many ilvl bonuses are worth? I'm sure overall gear level changes bonus amounts. 

My best advice would be to use the RaidBots Top Gear sim - it'll let you know straight away if it's going to be better. With the info you've given, we can't really help, since we don't know what pieces you have, which you are replacing etc.

Follow the advice in this post on how to sim with RB:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/36193-how-to-use-raidbots-to-sim-yourself/

21 hours ago, rosh said:

Basically what Blainie said. The set bonuses are nice, but the 4pc in itself isn't worth a ton. It would depend on which pieces of gear, how many ilevels you'd be dropping, which stats you get out of it, etc etc.

There's no one solid answer, the only "right" thing we can tell you is to Sim

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, Carrn said:

Basically what Blainie said. The set bonuses are nice, but the 4pc in itself isn't worth a ton. It would depend on which pieces of gear, how many ilevels you'd be dropping, which stats you get out of it, etc etc.

There's no one solid answer, the only "right" thing we can tell you is to Sim

What? The sin 4p bonus is one of the strongest in the current game. I am still using 925 raidfinder legs to maintain my 4p bonus on a ilvl 963/967 character. I tried replacing it by 965 legs and it is less damage so - unlike it is super high titanforge, I doubt you will gain dps by dropping 4p. Also, it makes your gameplay way more fluid - as it regenerates energy. 

On 6/1/2018 at 10:37 AM, Ausgelebt said:

What? The sin 4p bonus is one of the strongest in the current game. I am still using 925 raidfinder legs to maintain my 4p bonus on a ilvl 963/967 character. I tried replacing it by 965 legs and it is less damage so - unlike it is super high titanforge, I doubt you will gain dps by dropping 4p. Also, it makes your gameplay way more fluid - as it regenerates energy. 

It might add damage, but it doesn't just depend on the item level. It depends on the stats as well. Take the shoulders, for example. If he runs tier shoulders, with Haste/Vers on them, he could easily make up the damage. 

The tier bonus is worth around 5-7% damage, depending on the fight and usage of it. You could make that up over raid finder gear with Mythic+ cache items, as long as you are replacing the right pieces. 

It all depends on a case by case basis.