FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Boosted

Hey guys,

I just boosted my Windwalker Monk up to 110 and I'm really enjoying the new class.

The issue I'm having is I cant figure out how and where to start the questline to get the Grandmaster title.

I've Google'd it a fair bit and you get guide after guide telling you everything about the class except this.

So any help would be great, I'm completely lost here.

Edited by Mephisto

12 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Hey guys,

I just boosted my Windwalker Monk up to 110 and I'm really enjoying the new class.

The issue I'm having is I cant figure out how and where to start the questline to get the Grandmaster title.

I've Google'd it a fair bit and you get guide after guide telling you everything about the class except this.

So any help would be great, I'm completely lost here.

The class campaign starts in your order hall, and to get the Grandmaster title you have to work all the way through it. The quests are typically given by the NPCs inside the main building, near the turtle fountain thing

If you've seen the quests to pick up your first followers, Chen and Li-Li Stormstout, those are the quests you have to do. There are table missions and some scenarios in the questline, so it does take some time to finish.

This Wowhead article has an ordered list of quests in the campaign, if you click to the Monk section and look towards the top of it. It's labeled as Spoiler, so you'll have to choose to show it before you can read it