FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Raregamer99

Hearthstone: Replay Mode

Imagine this. When you finish the game you have a button in your menu with "Add Friends" "Remove Friends" "Recruit Friends" and "Find a Gathering" where you can spectate the last game you played. This "Replay Mode" would allow you to see both you and your opponents hand and using both right and left click on your mouse (or swipe left and right on mobile) to move from turn to turn. This would so beneficial in allowing players to see their mistakes and really correct them for next time, possibly save a certain amount of those replays for later (but that might be asking too much), and most of all enjoy some great moments for another great laugh.

Just wanted to start a conversation about it and see what thoughts the community had. So, I'd love to hear what do you think. Leave your thoughts below...

It would definitly be pretty cool to have something like this in the game engine. Maybe Blizzard will add a replay function some day in the future...after all most Blizzard-games already got a pretty powerful replay-function (I am still baffled that the HotS- or starCraft2-replays take up so little harddrive space...much much better than anything I've seen in other games).

Anyways, you probably know this already, but there is a pretty easy way to get a replay function in Hearthstone right now: the Decktracker (https://hsdecktracker.net/). It  is also quite useful to watch your statistics and especially your and your opponents deck in game.

If they do I really hope they will not make it forced like in SC2 and HotS.

I like the option to save my replays or not.

If it worked like their other games and provided a tournament style replay (where both decks are visible), I think that would be an amazing learning tool. And HSDeckTracker is helpful, but not when you're playing on a mobile device, as I often am. A native game feature would be superior in that regard.

• Like 1