Stan

Tempestuous Skystallion Mount in Battle for Azeroth

12 posts in this topic

TYLsVc2.png

Tempestuous SkystallionTempestuous Skystallion is a mount that you get in Battle for Azeroth after obtaining 400 mounts usable by a single character. The mount is a recolor of HearthsteedHearthsteed (the Hearthstone promotion mount).

Update: Blizzard has recently updated the mount rewarded from the A Horde of HoofbeatsA Horde of Hoofbeats achievement in Battle for Azeroth Beta Build 26788. You can find more details here.

If you've been expecting a unique mount reward for collecting 400 mounts, this is going to be a little underwhelming. I mean sure, the red tint looks cool and all, but the sheer fact that all you get is a recolor of an existing mount after collecting 400 of them is somewhat sad.

Achievements

Here are the achievements associated with the mount:

Don't forget that you can still get HearthsteedHearthsteed by winning three Hearthstone matches against other players in Arena or Play mode. (Source)

Tempestuous SkystallionTempestuous Skystallion

pegasusf.pngpegasusback.pngpegasusside.pngpegasusperspective.png

Run Animation

giphy.gif

Plenty of unique mounts await in Battle for Azeroth and you can check them out by visiting our Expansion Hub.

• Like 1

Does it fly? Because it looks cool and all, and my fire mage would really like it, but she needs a flying mount.

8 hours ago, Cali said:

Does it fly? Because it looks cool and all, and my fire mage would really like it, but she needs a flying mount.

It does fly 🧐 .

10 hours ago, Cali said:

Yes, it fly, its a recolor of the Pegaso , you can see the model and his wings. The new model, is the same, but red color.

lol the hearthsteed is usually mocked at when ppl use it, im surprized they went with another similar model, although the mohawk does remind me of a spartan trojan horse which is pretty cool

I think they'll have something special for 450 and 500 mounts. The max total of mounts in the game is 425, which means that collectors will be already sitting at 400 or getting close to it. Legion had a LOT of new and unique mounts, so it won't be too long before we see what the BfA achievements at the next milestones offer. 

I am seriously SO MUCH disappointed. Even more that it's a recolor of one of the simplest mount to have, my 1st one.  They really failed this. 😞

I would have expected something more spectacular tbh. You put so much work into farming 400 mounts and you are basically rewarded a mount that already exists.